Linn, MO
State Technical College of Missouri

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend State Technical College of Missouri

Christopher

there aren't enough on campus housing but there is plenty of off campus housing. I am right across the street from the school. its a small town so you don't have to drive far to school. The campus food is fantastic and plenty of restaurants to eat at or a grocery store to shop at to cook at home. they have a great gym and exercise room or walking track. The teachers a great and always there to help you. you can email them and they will be happy to meet you. you can even go to school on the teachers off days. my overall rating of the school is 5/5

Melany

I love this school, Never a dull moment. Teachers are fantastic if you put the effort forward. Not too expensive and a fantastic opportunities are presented all the time. They have tones of extra events to do all the time. Just remember this is a school for learning. There are parties but don't expect them to be huge or everynight.

Leanne

My classmates are very diverse. We have a variety of students ranging from just out of high school to classmates in their 40?s going back to school. Having a wide range of classmates makes group conversations very interesting. There are so many different views on life and life experiences that we always get a lot of impute from different viewpoints.

So much in my life has changed since I was a senior in 2003. I would tell myself that I will survive and grow as a person in ways that I would never have expected, and to live with no regrets. While thinking about this I have considered if I would telling myself to not go on that first date with my ex-fianc?e. The one that I dated for 5 years, spend a summer in Europe with, thought I would marry, and then broke my heart. Yet I would never warn myself about that. Even though there is so much pain, sadness, and crying involved in my heartbreak, the relationship has shaped me to where I am now in my life. I would just tell myself that even though you may see your life going in a single direction, be aware that change can come in so many unexpected forms, and that I will survive it. I have learned that you can?t live with regrets. If you do you will just wonder what would have happened if you took that leap of faith and jumps wholeheartedly.

Linn State is a great school. There are only 27 people on our class, making it easy to contact the teachers and have hands on help. I feel that will I graduate I will be very prepared to go into the workforce as a physical therapist assistant.

State Technical College of Missouri administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.