State University of New York at New Paltz Top Questions

An interesting collection of passionate and crazy students/educators trying to learn and teach together, while respecting and welcoming each other.

SUNY at New Paltz is a college that surpasses others in terms of quality of classes, satisfaction of students, opportunities available, and beauty of location.

Tess

New Paltz is an interesting and life changing school, one that is worth the long commute or high tuition; it is a place where lifelong friends are made, minds are opened, and the so called "college experience" comes to life.

Christie

There is a beautiful pound right in the middle of campus with bridges to cross over. This pound is surrounded by trees and resident halls.The academic buildings are close together on a beautifully designed concourse section. Overall, Its beautiful and green.

Christie

There is a beautiful pound right in the middle of campus with brides to cross over this pound is surrounded by trees and resident halls.The academic buildings are close together on a beautifully designed concourse section. Overall, Its beautiful and green.

Suny New Paltz overall is a great school. It provides students on campus with outstanding opportunities academically, socially, culturally and environmently. You will learn a tremendous amount of valuable information here not only from the classes you attend, but about who you are as a person in society.

SUNY New Paltz is a small family where every member is willing to help and be there for another.

New Paltz is very accepting of anyone (including political outlook), professors are great and helpful, for the most part, agreat school.

Very laid back. You get out what you put in.

My school is know as the "best school in Canada" but it shold be known as the hardest.

TANYA

LARGE SCHOOL WITH STUDENTS FROM DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS THAT OFERS ALOT IN ACADEMICS.

This school is liberal, but understanding of everybody and helps people grow to know each other.

INGRID

SUNY New Paltz is diverse,spontaneous, loving, welcoming, likeable,trustworthy and down to earth school which anyone can come and feel like that they are home.

Colleen

New Paltz is a unique learning nitch, nessled in the beautiful Hudson River Valley, where passionate, intelligent, open-minded people come to accomplish goals and to expand upon themselves.

Dominic

SUNY New Paltz, is an awesome school because the people are nice and you have teachers, tutors or councilors that will be able to help a student through college life. The food is excellent and they have good activities. This school as well as other schools helps you to establish friendships as well as relationships and it helps you to be academically focused when you are applying for a real job...

Nikky

A place where you can expand your mind while gaining life long friends; an environment where you will discover different parts of yourself good and bad; it's all about the experience that college has to offer.

Gabriella

New Paltz is a perfectly-sized, culturally diverse, friendly and goal oriented environment where neither race, gender, sexual orientation or nor religion determine whom a student is friends with.

Extremely artsy, creative and has lots of hippies!

Great learning and studying environment .

The campus community

Maridenia

SUNY New Paltz is a place where you do things at your own pace and achieve things in your own way.

There are some fabulous professors but I have also have had a few who do not care but overall my education experience has been a good one.

Patricia

A friendly outgoing community of students who are enviromentally concious.

Amarilis

A place to find yourself.

Colleen

New Paltz was a happy, liberal, environmentally sound, accepting, freewheeling, fun time.

SUNY New Paltz is a diverse, welcoming campus that offers challenging classes, friendly students and faculty that make students comfortable being themselves, as well as a safe environment with many activities both in town and on campus.

SUNY New Paltz has a great diversity of student and gives you many oppurtunities to achieve

Nekisha

SUNY New Paltz is a school that gives students the opportunity to experience different things that help teach them about people and provides various tools to hone themselves into better individuals.

Alysha

My school is very diverse and friendly; a great environment to learn and make long-lasting friends.

My campus is the perfect size; not too big and not too small.

Bridget

Very liberal, active NYPIRG program, colorful, diverse, friendly, lots of pot, not a lot of fraternities and the town and mountains around us are amazing

The hottest small state school in America.

A center of new political and spiritual consciousness, mountains, civil disobedience, love, community activism, art, positive, exploratory and supportive drug culture, and marijuana legalization politics.

liberal small state school with good education.