State University of New York at New Paltz Top Questions

What is the stereotype of students at your school? Is this stereotype accurate?

Murshida

Stereotype is every where we go. I would be lying if I said that there isn't any stereotype I my school. We all stereotype each other we do it without knowing it sometimes. Some stereotype we have in school here is that the jock all stick together just like the frats too. All the groups stick together and support each other. We think that the jocks are not smart. We think that the frats are players, and they try to mess with the freshman's minds.

Christie

"Stoners" is a stereotype that seem to rumor around about us as SUNY New Paltz Students. The reality is that as young adults students seek for what they want at any college. However, there are strict policies on drugs and alcohol which reflect no tolerance and major consequences. University police are highly active supporting a safe environment without illegal substances.

Christie

"Stoners" is a popular stereotypes that seem to rumor around about us as SUNY New Paltz Students. The reality is that as young adults students seek for what they want at any college. However, there are strict policies on drugs and alcohol which reflect no tolerance and major consequences. University police are highly active supporting a safe environment without illegal substances.

Christie

"Stoners" are popular stereotypes that seem to rumor around about us as SUNY New Paltz Students. The reality is that as young adults students seek for what they want at any college. However, there are strict policies on drugs and alcohol which reflect no tolerance and major consequences. University police are highly active supporting a safe environment without illegal substances.