Brecksville, OH
Stautzenberger College-Brecksville

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Stautzenberger College-Brecksville

I do not recommend this college! Tuition has increased within two years of attendance and professors are unprofessional. Programs are losing accreditation and students are being lied to. They hire teachers who don't even know how to teach and students were not given refunds on our Vet Tech surgery class. The campus veterinarian had quit without prior notice so we were stuck without a doctor for weeks at a time. I feel like we did not get the education we paid for. The students were not given a clear schedule before externship period. The campus President was innapropriate and asked a student to delete a tweet about the day we had school when the roads were severly bad.

Kurzon

Awesome teachers, friendly students and administration is helpful. This is my second term and any time I have a question it is answered promptly, whether it has to do with financial aid or with me needing a better understanding of the material. I really get the feeling that out teachers and peers want us to succeed.

Madeleine

Very proud of my school, great knowledgeable staff and very helpful. It’s a very small school which makes it easy for you to get to know your professors and for them to get to know you. The class room is very small and not over crowded, that’s another thing I like about the school. On weekends when I don’t have class, I can still come in to use the ultrasound machine for more practice.

Stautzenberger College-Brecksville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.