Stenotype Institute of Jacksonville Inc-Jacksonville Top Questions

Destiny

Get involved with you school. Everyone is trying to find their way and if you relax you will find people that you have similar commonalities with. I wish i would have known this in the beginning i couldnt stand college for the first two months because i was sad. I wasn't making many friends but as soon as i joined clubs that were of my interest and i just stopped trying so hard i made friends really easy. It turned out that all my current friends were as nervous as i was back then. These types of things are exactly what i would have told myself. You really don't feel a part of the college atmosphere until you are part of your school meaning things like: on campus events,off campus events, school clubs, friends and campus jobs. All these things help you become a part of the school your going to, so get involved. You will find that you hate school one day and then become completely obsessed with it the next day by getting involved with your school. Thank you for your time and consideration. ~Destiny Petroske