Nacogdoches, TX
Stephen F Austin State University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Stephen F Austin State University

Kayli

I love SFA! It is a great school where they take into consideration how the students feel, and try to make it the best that it can. I admire that when there is something that is not going well, the workers are already trying to find a way to fix the problem. The professors are very understanding, at least in the college of forestry they are, and they are defiantly there for the students. If there is an issue you just have to go talk to them. It is a great school to go to! I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good place who wants to foster their skills to their true potential, while meeting life long friends and getting a great education.

Cassandra

Stephen F. Austin State University Is a great school! It is set in the middle of a forest with pine trees everywhere you look. The class size is not to big and not to small which makes it easier for individuals to stand out. Professors are nice and seem to care a lot about there students. Even though SFA was my third choice school I am glad I choose to go there. Can't wait to see what my senior year has in store for me!

Alexus

Very involved faculty.

Very involved faculty.

Stephen F. Austin is the perfect sized, homey campus to attend! Class sizes are relatively small, professors are kind and caring, there are many opportunities to be involved on campus and facilities are nice. As any university, parking can be a bit of a pain and I have had better financial aid experiences at other universities, but SFA is a great choice for a degree.

CHAMP
REAL REVIEW

BEST SCHOOL IN TEXAS. YOU LEARN AND PARTY NON-STOP

REAL REVIEW

BEST SCHOOL IN TEXAS. YOU LEARN AND PARTY NON-STOP

Monique
What are the most popular classes offered?

What are the most popular classes offered?

One of the most popular classes offered is SFA 101! This is a course that almost every student here at SFA is included in an d actually enjoys being in it. SFA 101 is a specially designed course for new students at SFA that earns students 1 semester hour of credit, and is proven to raise GPA and college retention. The SFA 101 instructors and student instructors also become great resources that has made our college days a positive experience!

David

(S)chool (F)or (A)lcoholics... not if you are weak at mind

(S)chool (F)or (A)lcoholics... not if you are weak at mind

Sfa Marching band, Football team and basketball

They can be great at times just don't trust everyone you meet.

Talena

I LOVE SFA! I know this may sound bias, but it's the best college ever. Everyone here is so nice and are always willing to make new friends. The faculty and professors are very very helpful. They want us to graduate and they do above and beyond to make sure their students have the best learning experience possible. The extra-curricular activities are awesome too, and there are so many clubs and organizations to choose from. And the sports programs are super fun. This university is amazing!

Cecily

We are probably best known for our football or basketball teams. Our female basketball team, the Ladyjacks, has won many tournaments.

Since I started college through the dual credit program when I was sixteen, I was able to make the transition from high school to college much more smoothly than if I had started simply jumped in as a full-time student after grauation. However, I would definitely go back in time to help my past-self decide which major to go into, and to tell myself not to worry about my future as a career woman. Before attending college, my only career leaning was artistic, which is a notoriously competitive and poorly-paying field. For this reason, I had a lot of anxiety about my future. However, attending Stephen F. Austin has led me to a new passion - information technology. I am very excited about my future career, now, and my past-self would probably be very happy to know that it has all worked out so far.

I usually brag about the beauty of the campus. We have an amazing forested area surrounding the school, and the exteriors of the buildings are all very elegant. I also brag about how friendly and passionate most of my professors are, and the experiences I get to have as a student here, such as field trips to Houston or Dallas art museums.

Stephen F Austin State University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.