Stephen F Austin State University

« See more reviews of Stephen F Austin State University

Stephen F Austin State University is unique because it is like one huge family. The professors are amazing and they are willing to go above and beyond to help students succeed.

Honestly, I never considered anywhere else. SFA had everything I wanted as far as major options and when I toured the campus, I knew this was where I wanted to be.

My mother is an Alumni of SFA and that was someting to consider for me. SFA is set in a friendly environment and the size of the school was just right for me.

Stephen F. Autin is theonly university in the state of Texas that has a College of Accounting separate from the College of Business.

My school is unique because of its size. Although we are a much smaller school we have huge spirit and an awesome community.

everyone is friendly t one another and the diversiy is amazing.. the school is also small and hands on with perect weather

The professors care about your education, the classes aren't too hard, and there is a lot of diversity on campus.

It's feel like it's in the middle of nowhere, which is nice because it's surrounded by trees and very pretty.

The suronding area is like that of a small town, but it not that small. It has a real hometown feel.

It is smaller in size and population and it is in a very nice town with a great atmosphere.