Stephen F Austin State University Top Questions

Cecily

I usually brag about the beauty of the campus. We have an amazing forested area surrounding the school, and the exteriors of the buildings are all very elegant. I also brag about how friendly and passionate most of my professors are, and the experiences I get to have as a student here, such as field trips to Houston or Dallas art museums.

The school is absolutely beautiful, living in the piney woods has its perks. The trees are captivating and the gardens deserve exploring.

Oswaldo

The aforementioned class size and how great it is to be able to have a conversation with my professors rather than a teaching assistant. I also think the faculty at my university is well known and renowned, and I love that I get to study with people of that caliber.

Chris

I brag about the low tuition cost, and the small class sizes which make classes easier.

Chandra

Our basketball teams did extremely well and it is beautiful

Victoria

When someone asks me about my school, I usually brag about how small the classroom sizes are. Most of my friends in other schools complain about having large lecture halls where they feel like they are just a number, instead of a member of the class. At Stephen F Austin that isn't the case. Except for your beginning level classes, and even that's debatable, you will not have large classes. Instead there will be 20-30 students in a class and the professor actually gets to know you instead of thinking of you as a number.

DeShae

Campus involvement, there is always something to do and an organization to join. School spirit is very high at this school, so don't be afraid to show your purple pride.

Alexis

I love all the people and everyone becomes such good friends with everyone. The athletes interact with the non athletes and we even say hi to our professors when we see them around.

arayiel

I brag mostly about the events the campus recreation have. Since I am employed at the campus recreation, I have first hand experience with the fun events.

desiree

The campus is beautiful and alot well most of the teachers are very understanding. Faculty and staff are very helpful as well and do not mind helping you when you need help

Christina

I dont bragg about anything never been my thing to bragg about something.

Mary

The campus is really beautiful.

Ashton

We have one of the best nursing school's in the nation which I am attending

Casey

The Campus, it is absolutely gorgeous!

Brianna

The one thing i brag the most about is how my school has so much to with all the activites going on daily and all the studnet organizations anybody and everybpdy can fit in her no matter what.

Vanessa

The things that I tell my friends about Stephen F Austin is that it has made me grow up a lot and that I have to look for my own self to find the answers about my major through other students than from the professors that should have more knowledge about this major. I just inform my friends if they ever decided to go to SFA that you should definitely make sure what they want to do before they apply there. I was not very welcomed into my major here at SFA so I am disappointed with this school.

Renee

I brag about the amazing pine trees and the small campus. The campus is very nice and walking around it you just feel like you belong. Also the recreational center is top notch in my book and it is easily accessible.

alison

exciting

The location and how small the class sizes are. It is so much easier to learn that way than in an auditorium of 400 kids.

I love my online classes. The resources available to us electronically are amazing. We have a great online class site as well as well updated school home page, text alerts for emergencies, and continuously updated e-mails that show us any upcomong events or reminders of deadlines.

Shelby

Nothing.

Lajora

The things that I tell my friends are that the campus and the people here are really nice. I feel really comfortable being here. Everything in this community is very convienent for all students.

Carisse

I tend to boast about our basketball team and the amount of trees we have on campus.

Alison

I brag about how our school has the best student-run study center in the nation. We are also the best school for forestry. Our school also excellent education and nursing programs. I also brag about how beautiful our campus is.

Meagan

When telling my friends as well as family about Stephen F. Austin, I am most likely to brag on the great recreational facilities that they have to accomidate students on their down time. I also love the variety of clubs that they have. Their is no reason why students should not have any motivation to join a club. I also put emphasis on the diversity. At this school you will rarely see groups of people of one ethnicity. The students here are very excepting and open minded.

Our campus is one of the most beautiful campuses in texas! The facilities and opportunities are fantastic!

Mark

The best well kept secret

it's fun; people are friendly and outgoing

the campus and the fun we have.

Brian

The school spirit and the size of the classes.

Just how the professors get to know each student because of the small class size on campus. I love being known for me and not just a number out there on campus, it is a very personal campus. It really helps students to learn and focus easier when they are know by their amazing professors rather than just turning in a paper and the teacher never really knowing who wrote it.

robert

all of the new buildings and trees