Stephen F Austin State University

« See more reviews of Stephen F Austin State University

The one thing i brag the most about is how my school has so much to with all the activites going on daily and all the studnet organizations anybody and everybpdy can fit in her no matter what.

I love all the people and everyone becomes such good friends with everyone. The athletes interact with the non athletes and we even say hi to our professors when we see them around.

The campus is beautiful and alot well most of the teachers are very understanding. Faculty and staff are very helpful as well and do not mind helping you when you need help

Campus involvement, there is always something to do and an organization to join. School spirit is very high at this school, so don't be afraid to show your purple pride.

I brag mostly about the events the campus recreation have. Since I am employed at the campus recreation, I have first hand experience with the fun events.

The school is absolutely beautiful, living in the piney woods has its perks. The trees are captivating and the gardens deserve exploring.

The location and how small the class sizes are. It is so much easier to learn that way than in an auditorium of 400 kids.

Our campus is one of the most beautiful campuses in texas! The facilities and opportunities are fantastic!

I brag about the low tuition cost, and the small class sizes which make classes easier.

I tend to boast about our basketball team and the amount of trees we have on campus.