Stephen F Austin State University Top Questions

Talena

I LOVE SFA! I know this may sound bias, but it's the best college ever. Everyone here is so nice and are always willing to make new friends. The faculty and professors are very very helpful. They want us to graduate and they do above and beyond to make sure their students have the best learning experience possible. The extra-curricular activities are awesome too, and there are so many clubs and organizations to choose from. And the sports programs are super fun. This university is amazing!

lauren

This is the first time I have enjoyed school!

I would have to say that the best thing about this school is the friendliness and overall atmosphere. When I first visited SFA I felt at home because of how the staff and organizations treated me and the way that people would smile at you as you walked by. It's a pretty calm atmosphere to go to school in, which is always a plus. There's always something to do so you don't have to sit in your dorm all day long, but there's always the option of going back to your room if you need to study quietly. The teachers are pretty understanding about homework and pretty reasonable about work loads and tests. There is also an on campus tutoring service, the AARC, that will help you with anything from editing an essay to studying for a test or completeing a math worksheet. There's also a lot of school pride because everyone really enjoys going to school here. The students are here because they want to be, which helps the atmosphere of the campus be a positive one.

sunshine

I love this school. The college experience is what you make of it. It is really important that you feel at home with the school you pick. SFA was the right choice for me.