Stephen F Austin State University

« See more reviews of Stephen F Austin State University

Stephen F. Austin State University is a school for almost any type of person. The students are a mix of many ethnicities but there is a large african american population of students but many of the students are nice and welcoming to newer students. If you like medium sized schools that makes everything on campus walking distance but has the option to drive across campus or in town then it's for you. It is a place for the athlete or someone who enjoys getting enthusiastic with school spirit at sporting events.

The type of person who should attend Stephen F. Austin is the type of person who is open to new things and willing to learn and participate in everything offered. This campus has so much in terms of recreational or group activities that if you aren't willing to get out there and make friends than you shouldn't come. If you aren't willing to put yourself in a place where you are serious about your studies yet still willing to have fun than this university isn't the place for you.

Anyone could attend Stephen F. Austin. It is a good school. They have many fraternities and sororities. SFA also has a big nursing program. So I imagine a student who is studying nursing and plans on rushing would be a good applicant for Stephen F. Austin. A student who has lived in big cities all their life might not like SFA because it is in a really small town. However, you are going to school for an education, not the surroundings.

Stephen F. Austin is a very diverse school, with many of exciting opportunities. Students looking for a school where a teacher knows you by name and not by your social should attend here. Also anyone looking for a diverse atmosphere where there is always something to do, Stephen F. Austin State University is the place for you. It is an easy transistion from highschool for those of you that are scared of new things.

I advise students who are focused and know how to balance a social life to apply to this school. Stephen F. Austin is a lot of fun so it's easy to get off track with your studies. The ideal student should be responsible, hard working, and a go getter. This is aslo a great school for someone who is not very sociable because the students and staff are very friendly.

If you are a motivated, determine, and independent individual you are the perfect person to attend Stephen F. Austin State University. A peron that don't let nothing stop them from reaching their goal and don't try to take the easy way out. If you want to atttend SFA you should be a hard working individual that is always ready to take off a challenge.

From my personal experience, Stephen F. Austin is a very welcoming place to a diverse student body. I know first hand the teaching program seems to be awesome, even though I have not completed it. I would highly recommend anyone who is interested in education, wants a friendly environment, and a small town feeling to check out Stephen F. Austin!

In order to attend this school, from my experience you need to be DETERMINED and driven to study. Studying is like the key word to that college or you will not succeed. Stay focused and put your grades first also dont be easily influenced because if so you will get in alot of trouble.

Any person can attend SFA. We accept anyone. It doesn't matter what your race or religion we offer many programs that fit into your life. We have different organizatons that involve everyone so there is no reason why anyone should not be envolved in school.

Someone who wants to work hard but also enjoy a nice campus filled with plenty of extra-curricular activities to choose from. Someone who wants to be active in their school and take advantage of what is offered academically.