Stephen F Austin State University Top Questions

Shelby

Any type of person should attend this school. It is a great school for anybody and everybody.

Riley

A person who is interested in Creative Writing should definitely attend this school, because SFA is the only school in the state of Texas that offers Creative Writing as a major.

Oyindamola

I advise students who are focused and know how to balance a social life to apply to this school. Stephen F. Austin is a lot of fun so it's easy to get off track with your studies. The ideal student should be responsible, hard working, and a go getter. This is aslo a great school for someone who is not very sociable because the students and staff are very friendly.

Alexis

Someone who likes a lot of rain and sun and who loves the woods and tree-type atmospheres. It is a BEAUTIFUL campus and very well kept.

Alyssa

The type of person who should attend Stephen F. Austin is the type of person who is open to new things and willing to learn and participate in everything offered. This campus has so much in terms of recreational or group activities that if you aren't willing to get out there and make friends than you shouldn't come. If you aren't willing to put yourself in a place where you are serious about your studies yet still willing to have fun than this university isn't the place for you.

desiree

In order to attend this school, from my experience you need to be DETERMINED and driven to study. Studying is like the key word to that college or you will not succeed. Stay focused and put your grades first also dont be easily influenced because if so you will get in alot of trouble.

Amy

From my personal experience, Stephen F. Austin is a very welcoming place to a diverse student body. I know first hand the teaching program seems to be awesome, even though I have not completed it. I would highly recommend anyone who is interested in education, wants a friendly environment, and a small town feeling to check out Stephen F. Austin!

Qunshayla

If you are a motivated, determine, and independent individual you are the perfect person to attend Stephen F. Austin State University. A peron that don't let nothing stop them from reaching their goal and don't try to take the easy way out. If you want to atttend SFA you should be a hard working individual that is always ready to take off a challenge.

Justine

Someone who is interested in nursing, elementary education or music performance for opera.

Stephen F. Austin State University is a school for almost any type of person. The students are a mix of many ethnicities but there is a large african american population of students but many of the students are nice and welcoming to newer students. If you like medium sized schools that makes everything on campus walking distance but has the option to drive across campus or in town then it's for you. It is a place for the athlete or someone who enjoys getting enthusiastic with school spirit at sporting events.

Tayla

Stephen F. Austin is a very diverse school, with many of exciting opportunities. Students looking for a school where a teacher knows you by name and not by your social should attend here. Also anyone looking for a diverse atmosphere where there is always something to do, Stephen F. Austin State University is the place for you. It is an easy transistion from highschool for those of you that are scared of new things.

Michelle

Anyone could attend Stephen F. Austin. It is a good school. They have many fraternities and sororities. SFA also has a big nursing program. So I imagine a student who is studying nursing and plans on rushing would be a good applicant for Stephen F. Austin. A student who has lived in big cities all their life might not like SFA because it is in a really small town. However, you are going to school for an education, not the surroundings.

Someone who wants to work hard but also enjoy a nice campus filled with plenty of extra-curricular activities to choose from. Someone who wants to be active in their school and take advantage of what is offered academically.

Breeanna

A person that wants to succeed in life.

Timothy

I believe that a person who has a vision of there future and the determination to make it happen belongs at this college.

Whitney

Any person can attend SFA. We accept anyone. It doesn't matter what your race or religion we offer many programs that fit into your life. We have different organizatons that involve everyone so there is no reason why anyone should not be envolved in school.

Nic

Any person that likes to be social, because everyone here is very friendly

Christan

Anyone who needs a decent and affordable education while surrounded by a community of caring people and faculty should become a Lumberjack. Stephen F. Austin will treat anyone who takes it seriously quite generously.

Doug

Any person

Tunisia

A person looking for a university with fun students, and an understanding faculty.

Chase

I think anyone should come here.

Kymberly

Conservative Christians (Baptists and Apiscopalians)

Connettra

The kind of person who does not like fast pace environments.

Cassie

This school is in a great place, it is directly between dallas and houston. The person should be use to a small town enviornment. They should like outdoor activties like muddin', fishing, etc.

robert

any one who likes the out doors but wants to be able to get back to rewality when ever they want