Craftsbury Common, VT
Sterling College-Craftsbury Common

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Sterling College-Craftsbury Common

Outdoor Education and Leadership, Sustainable Agriculture and Conservation Ecology

My college experience has allowed me to open my eyes of the real world. Sterling College has been the most informative schooling I have ever had. I have not only enhanced my academically ability I have learned life lessions I havent learned anywhere else. I have met many friends and have many connections with the close-community Sterling allows. Sterling College has taught me about the enviroment, the world and what nature truely has to offer. I have gotten a great sense of life from my college experience and how to live life to the fullest.

One who doesnt enjoy the enviroment, doesnt love nature and one who doesnt like small schools and a stong community.

Sterling College-Craftsbury Common administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.