DeLand, FL
Stetson University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Stetson University

Shan

Stetson is a great private school with various types of students and professors. There are countless activities to participate in and plenty of groups to join. Although, the city does not offer many shopping and entertainment options, Stetson is still a wonderful place.

Sophia

Stetson University is a wonderful place to go to school. Faculty and staff are very dedicated to giving you the tools and knowledge you need to: 1) Pass your classes and 2) Flourish in your career/life after Stetson. Students are very friendly and encouraging when it comes to getting involved on campus. Also, downtown Deland and the beaches aren't too far away when you need a study break. Overall, I love Stetson and the Stetson community, and would encourage anyone to come and fall in love as well!

Jerry

Stetson is a great school centered around leadership and growth. The school offers an array of opportunities and amenities that are unique to the Stetson experience. Behind all of the benefits at Stetson there are a few areas that provide room for growth. First the cost of attendance is getting out of hand as it progressively hikes. Second and probably the biggest issue at Stetson is the department of Housing and Residential Life. This department is run by a bunch of under qualified fools who are barely able to perform their duties. The department manages to screw up nearly every situation at hand and offers at least one awful customized housing experience to each Stetson student during their time attending the university. One of the most unprofessional and foolish staff members is Barbara Hawkins who fails at most aspects of her job. After having to constantly battle with her from both a students view and a parents view you begin to give up as it seems you are communicating with an unknowledgeable troll who fails to understand her own job description. If you have to communicate with Barbara at any point immediately seek out another person in the office as you are wasting your time with this unprofessional scatter minded moron.

Larry

I love stetson University!! It's a good size..not too big and not too small. The classes are great for conversation and discussion. I really found a jewel in Florida! The people are great too. People are extremely nice and are friendly. And the faculty and other people who work there are very accommodating!

Robert

It is a beautiful campus filled with great and diverse people. The departments are well funded and advanced. The professors are always willing to give 1-1 time with their students because of the small class sizes. The feeling i get every time i am on campus is that this is my home and i am so proud to be a Hatter!

A
Go Hatters!

Go Hatters!

Stetson is such an awesome place to learn and grow! I've met so many great people while challenging myself to step outside of my comfort zone and try new things. There is a nice balance between social life and academics. The classes are rigorous and rewarding. They are taught by great faculty who are always willing to help. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

Maeve
Stetson

Stetson is a really great school with small class sizes, a diverse campus, and a lot of opportunities.

Stetson

Kimberlyn

What is unique about my school is the idea of family. In each class we have less than twenty people and less than twenty people on your dorm floor. I have come to know so many people in away that no other school allows their student to. My school allows for each student to connect to the students, staff and professors in away no other school allows them to. At Stetson I feel that we learn more and are more advanced when it comes to our education than any other school.

If I could go back in time and talk to my high school self I would tell myself never give up. I know that during high school that I thought that I should give up and that I would not be good enough for college. Especially having a really young mom everyone already expected me to just be another statistic. I would tell myself that what I am doing is good enough and that I am going to be accepted to an amazing school. Also that I am much greater than the statistic that I was born into. I would also tell myself that things are going to get harder before they get easier. Especially when my dad was going through Chemo Therapy but that we where all going to make it and that you are going to make it to college to further your education.

The worst thing about my school is communication. Sometimes it becomes very diffcult to get ahold of different departments. Especially when it comes to registering for classes or trying to get accomodations in place. Also when you are trying to get ahold of a higher offical in the school it can become diffcult becuase so many students want to talk to this offical. However, at some point everyone will eventually get what you need done.

Leah

Stetson’s Educational Leadership program had so many wonderful aspects to offer it students. Its curriculum was rigorous and the professors were knowledgeable and influential, but the quality that most impressed me was the way the program was setup in small cohorts. In my cohort, there were only 12 students that work together throughout the program. This small cohort allow for collaboration and team building that create a group think process that greatly increased my learning capacity and my success. The small group environment also enable me to build relationships that after 7 years I can still rely on today.

In my experience at Stetson University I had a wonderful opportunity to have the most amazing tight knit group of professors that collaborated with one another to create an effective learning environment. These professors were open and welling to speak with me on an individual basis and work to develop an influential relationship that help me develop and further my career as an educator. I believe that the education I receive from Stetson University not only was a benefit to me but to the students that I currently serve.

Stetson University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.