Stetson University

« See more reviews of Stetson University

My school is strong and challenging when is comes to education, diverse and unique when it comes to culture, open and understanding about what your values and beliefs are, comfortable when it comes to housing and residential life, open and beautiful when it comes to the campus, and overall a place I am happy and lucky to be at.

Stetson University is an academically rigorous institution which will definitely challenge you if you take the right courses, but it is also like a family; the professors actually know you and have time for you, the students are familiar faces, and most everyone's willing to help.

Stetson University is a smaller, private university that has small class sizes, a lot of one-on-on achademic help from professors, and a relaxed atmosphere that is perfect for career-driven students seeking a bright future.

Stetson University is a friendly, well-rounded school that welcomes people from all walks of life and specializes in music and business majors, but also has a firm general studies program.

Stetson University is a school that prides itself on the individuality of its students and gives them support to succeed in today's society and to be upstanding citizens.

Stetson has great professors who care about you, a great campus with lots of places to hang out or study and it's located fairly close to both the beach and Disney!

Stetson University is very open to different types of students, whether its based on their gender, race, sex orientation or religious views.

Stetson University is a place that welcomes diversity and an eagerness to learn that I feel I would not be able to find anywhere else.

It's easy to get in but hard to stay. Greek life is a very positive experience. Stay away from Dr. Emily Mieras if you are a man.

A small school where your friends become family and the experiences both academically and extra-curricular will change your life.