Stetson University

« See more reviews of Stetson University

We have an oustanding business school as well as an exemplemary political science department, the school of music is also very well known and highly accredited.

My school is best known for haveing the first Private Law School in Florida. It is also known for being one of the best Universitys in the USA.

It's high-level business program, as well at its ability to help its students get a job out of college. Also known for its small class size.

We are best known for our small sized classes, A-Sun conference winning basketball teams, beautiful campus, and law school.

Stetson is known for its business school and pre law . Its one of the top schools in that area around Florida.

From my perspective, Stetson University is best known for its School of Music. I am a piano peformance major.

Stetson is best known for its business school (Lynn). Especially the Roland George Investment Program.

My school is best known for being Floridas oldest private school and for being excessively expensive.

My school is best known for its pre-Law, pre-Med, Law, Business, and other career interests.

The school is very well known for academic excellence, its business school and law school.