Stetson University

« See more reviews of Stetson University

Stetson is really big with community engagement, which is my thing (works out pretty well, I'd say :D). We have dozens of strong partnerships with local nonprofit organizations. If service isn't "your thing," there are all sorts of clubs on campus that provide you with opportunities to explore your passions and take on leadership roles, something that bigger schools don't offer as much. If the thing you love is missing, you can definitely start your own club with the help of the administration. Downtown is really cute, full of things to do (sometimes you have to look for them!) and gives you lots of student discounts (and they also have four of THE best ice-cream shops and the best bakery I've ever been to). However, night-life is limited, so you'll either have to go to the frat houses, the university apartments (most of the best parties are here!), or clubs in Daytona or Orlando if you're looking to party. The dating scene is mediocre, as the student population is so small. However, lots of different kinds of people attend Stetson, so the old adage fits here: "there are plenty of fish in the sea"! (And no, not all Stetson students are that corny or talk this much!)

The most popular student groups are Greek life and sports. I am in a sorority and I love it. Students in dorms do leave their doors open frequently. Athletic events are popular for students to go to and support the school. Guest speakers tend to draw a good amount of attention. Theater isn't the biggest event. I have met my closest friends through rushing and joining my sorority, along with meeting and living with my hallmates. If I'm awake at 2am on a Tuesday, I'm sitting in the library or LBC doing homework or talking to my roommate. People tend to party on the weekends. The town is small so sometimes it is hard to find things to do on the weekends, but there is also the big cities of Daytona and Orlando close by to visit.

There are several activities and groups on campus. The most popular one, in my opinion anyway, is the Greek life. I came to Stetson not caring to be involved in it but I decided might as well rush. I did and it was the best experience. There are other groups such as soccer, volleyball, baseball, etc. When I lived in the dorms everyone left there doors wide open and would intermingle. It was a lot of fun. People party every weekend. Usually Thursdays and Saturdays are the big party nights. There are also many opportunities to do events with the sororites and fraternities to help with their philanthropies like 2am baking and selling pizza or several other things.

The most popular student activity on campus would have to be joining a Greek community. There are also so many different groups on campus as well. If you can think of it, Stetson has a group for it. By any chance Stetson doesn't have the group you are looking for, student shave the ability to start any group they wish. We are also located 20 minutes from Daytona so there is always something for students to do on and off campus.

The most popular group at Stetson is greek life. Students are encouraged to find a fraternity or sorority that best fits them and their goals for their future and create life long bonds with their fraternal brothers. The greeks at Stetson are also committed to many philanthropic events, so if you are interested in community service, I would highly suggest rushing a fraternity,

I'm not sure what the most popular groups on campus are just yet. Everyone seems to be really into Hatter athletics. There is huge team spirit here! I'm not dating on campus right now but there are a lot of good looking guys here :)

The Greek life at Stetson is the most popular. This is because of the events that the Greeks put on all through out the semester. There is always something to do and it does not always involve alcohol.

It is most popular to go Greek on campus. The Greek organizations are the most active on campus in all aspects of college life.

hatter productions puts on all the student events like concerts, movies, activites.

Greek life and sports seem to be the most popular student groups.