Stetson University

« See more reviews of Stetson University

The person who should attend this school is someone who is academically driven, who is willing to work for their goals. This person should have a desire to want to be involved in things such as clubs, community service projects and other extra curricular activities. A stetson student also must enjoy learning and have a willingness to learn new things, and have a variety of interests. Participation is heavily encouraged so any prospective student must be comfortable and confident when it comes to sharing their ideas, as well as, be willing to listen to the ideas of others.

Stetson University students are dedicated to their studies and seem to know their direction or intended course of study from the onset of their college career. The typical Stetson student is extremely passionate about their major whether it be law or the arts. The campus is small which affords the students to become a more cohesive unit. A person that enjoys getting involved with campus programs and clubs will love this close knit community. Stetson does an excellent job of offering a variety of clubs, NCAA sports and club sports as well as a great Greek life.

Stetson University is a great school for anyone. It has a vast diversity of students from all over the country and world. If you enjoy small close knit communnity, then Stetson is definitly the place for you. As a student if you feel that you do better in an enviorment where you can work closely with your teachers then you should definitely come to Stetson. At Stetson the class sizes are realtivly small, so you really get to know your proffessors and they are always available to give you the help you need. Stetson University is a family, a community.

A student looking to further their educational career with the personal help of the professors should attend Stetson University. The teachers aren't busy with a thousand other students so they have more time to spend with you. Stetsons administrative staff also makes an efford to help as much as they can to make sure you know exactly what you're doing and what comes next. Stetson is a great school if you are looking to make meaningful social and intellectual connections that will influence the rest of your life.

The type of person that should attend this school is rich and smart. Many of the students in the school have the latest and greatest of everything, ipads, iphones, pretty much anything that is Apple related. They also take about money and items like it doesn't mean anything to them. I am not rich, nor talk about money like it's not a big deal. I have found a few people like me on campus, but there are very few.

The type of person who should attend this school is of any race and any ethnicity. They are a financially stable person wiht a can do attitude. They are outgoing, flexible, strong academically, and they care about the academics of others. They don't mind a small town or walkign to class everyday. They can take the heat and they own a pair of rainboots!

A student at Stetson University should have interests in academic achievement, research and community involvment. Students are encouraged to become active members of the community and to volunteer on a regular basis. Emphasis is placed upon academics and research; high expectations are placed upon each student and their performance in class.

I believe the type of person that should attend this school is someone who really wants to better themselves and create an opprotunity for a better life for themselves. I believe that for a person to attend Stetson they must be hard working, comitted, and willing to make the neccessary sacrifices to better themselves for the future.

If you are a dedicated individual that strives for success, then Stetson University is the college to attend. Someone who is motivated and hardworking will fit perfectly in this school. As long as you are willing to put forth effort and time so your future looks brighter, than you will excel at this university.

College applicants that are looking for a school with a community atmosphere and a dedication to acadmics as well as extra-curricular activities would be at home at Stetson University. There are many opportunities to excel and be recognized (by name, not number) for students looking to perform.