Stetson University

« See more reviews of Stetson University

I would not recommend uncommitted or lazy people to attend Stetson University. Stetson is very reasonable and willing to take on students even if they are undecided in a major so long as they continue to achieve high excellence in their own personal growth. Most students that display laziness and/or disinterest in class end up failing at a higher rate than those students who attempt and work hard at their studies. Stetson University wants its own students to pass and achieve greatness, but it does not support those who are not going to try their best.

Stetson would not be the ideal place for someone that wants to simply go through college without being noticed and getting a degree. It is very hard to go through the difficult courses and small size classes without being asked to participate. However, this is one of the reasons that make Stetson great. If a student chooses to not have a social life, he/she will not feel pressured to make friends, but the option is always available. The students seem to always be respectful of one another, with the rare exceptions that are typical of college students.

Stetson is a very diverse prestigious institution, where success, hard work and determination can get you a long way. There are a lot of individual who can triumph at Stetson, those who plan on becoming doctors, scientist etc but there others who wouldn’t be able to with stand the sustenance that Stetson expects. Individual who aren’t organize, lazy and anyone who think College was just a party place doesn’t belong nowhere close to Stetson and would find that out immediately. So if you plan to go to Stetson plan on working hard.

The type of person that should not attend this is school is a person that does not care for education and learning and bettering themselves as an individual. Because the second you walk on the campus, the aura of the students and teachers make you want to thrive to be the best possible person, friend, and student. Everyone's positive energy at the school makes you want to learn and flourish as best as you can. Individuals who are not interested in growing in any aspect, should not attend a University like Stetson.

Anyone that does not want to learn. At Stetson, if a person has difficulty or has not been trained to think critically at high school, the close teacher-student relationship can really help them. Everyone has things they need to learn, but it is one's responsibility to seek help and to try to overcome the difficulties. Only that enthusiasm for learning will make a student succesful at Stetson.

If you are a slacker, then Stetson University is definitely NOT the place for you. Especially the History Department. The professors expect your absolute best, and they push you until you perform at your best. If you can't handle the pressure, or aren't willing to put yourself out there and work harder than you ever have before, Stetson is not the place for you.

A person that shouldn't attend Stetson University would be someone that is not dedicated, and not a good student. Some other characteristics are a person that doen'st like to read, get involved, and have a challenge. Lastly, someone that doesn't to meet people from different places, and learn from different cultures shouldn't attend this school.

Any one can come to Stetson! Like I said before, it's such a great place to really open your eyes to a new town and your mind to your surroundings and education. The year that I was accepted slogan was: "Dare to be Different". Stetson encourages us to be diverse with our cultures and what we have so far come in contact with in our young lives.

Close-minded persons should avoid Stetson University. There's a lot of diversity at this school between students and professors with many different beliefs being shared. If you are the type that doesn't respect others' views and can never agree to disagree, you will find it difficult to assimilate into Stetson's microculture.

Someone who likes huge gatherings, football games, and easy classes. If you go out too much and don't attend classes, you are guaranteed to drop out. Stetson is no joke when it comes to classes. They are vigorous, but you will come out learning a grand amount of knowledge. There's no price to attain that.