Stetson University

« See more reviews of Stetson University

You NEED to get organized! Make a schedule, make a budget, and find the motivation you need to spent four more years of your life in an expensive school while working two to three other jobs. Also, don't go with management...pick marketing :)

I would give my self the advice to "take a chill pill". The college life is all about self growth, academically socailly and culturally. In highschool I believe i was too high strung about everything when college is nothing like that.

I would say think of were you would have the most fun, choose the campus that would fit you best. I say this because, if you are not having fun or feel as though you fit, you are not going to want to work hard on you studdies.

I would tell myself to take more diverse classes and not be too stressed out about what my major was going to be. I would also advice myself to think about double majoring, instead of focusing on just one major.

I would pay attention to the size and the kind of environment that will be best for learning. It's also important to know what kind of financial aid each school gives becuase it is different at every school.

Honestly, at the end of the day, you can get a very good education at a lot of schools, but it's the people there - the people who you meet who matter. That's why I've stayed at Stetson University.

Take everything in consideration. The money, if you're working or commuting, or taking care of your family. Factor all of that in to help determine if the school's right for you- if it's worth it.

You want to make sure the college fits your personality. Also you want to think on situations such like not being close to home or not having small classes to see what your fit is.

Start early, and make sure you have an open mind to all possibilities. Make a list of your goals, and see what school matches up to them. Then make the dream into a reality

Make sure you stay in track of your academics and don't stress too much. Don't let anything distract you from school and be prepare to work hard.