Logan, UT
Stevens-Henager College-Logan

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Stevens-Henager College-Logan

Eddie

Stevens-Henager College is a school dedicated to training their students to achieve all that they have set out to accomplish in life.

Getting ready to move to the dorms, are you? I know. I’m happy for you. I know how talented you are and I know what you want out of life. But, I also know that you want to somehow reinvent certain parts of your childhood that weren’t so happy – like the physical abuse your dad put you through at age four. Remember how you would climb to the roof of the garage so that you could gaze into the horizon … all the while imagining the great things you would do in life. Now it’s time for you to imagine something more. Manage that potential energy and direct it towards finishing school; get great references, provide for your community and help others see that there is more to life than receiving a college degree. But, then again, I have a feeling you’ll do just fine. As you probably already know, there are going to be a lot of distractions with your name on them – like parties and beer and fun. Don’t fall for them – remember … nothing’s free. Call me when you get settled, ok? We'll have lunch. Have fun and enjoy college.

If you are dedicated to seeing your dreams become a reality and are willing to sacrifice for the sake of completing all that you know you can do, then Stevens-Henager College is the school you should seriously consider receiving your quality education from.

Andrea

Stevens-Henager College is very understanding when it comes to the needs of their students, also they are extremily flexible making them a great choice.

They offer one on one tutoring and you also have an academic councler, finacial councler, and an admitness councler making so that you always have people to help you through the course, these people stay with you from day one until long after graduation.

I would tell myself that I should look up Stevens-Henager College and tell them that no matter what happened at any time they would look after me and that if I have the will to go to College Tomorrow they would take me there. I would go on to say that even with all of the obsticals in my life they would understand and give me advise and if needed time off from school. Knowing that the school cared about me so much would be great because I would no longer need to worry.

I feel that I would tell my self to just stay calm and know that its ok to change my major and realize that expenses are part of going to school and that its ok to have some bills. I also would tell my self to not give up and keep up even though it might be hard and to try not to get behind in school work but still have fun take a break every once in a while.

There is nothing bad about the school the only thing is the tuition but the financial aid officer is helpful so its more managable.

That I am able to work and go to school and have my baby with out getting behind in school work. I also like that there are so many ways to use my major.

christina

on campus and online classes, fast affordable and flexible. tutors available at no cost. and very motivating.

I would definatley take high school more serious, collage ilfe is fun but also stressful. if you plan ahead and start making better habits it is a lot easier. and study study study.

i believe anyone could attend , because they work with your schedule and plan out your classes for you. its very accomidating.

Stevens-Henager College-Logan administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.