Murray, UT
Stevens-Henager College-Murray

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Stevens-Henager College-Murray

Ann

So far, my experiences through Stevens-Henager College has been wonderful. I feel like I have all the help in the world. My instructor is great if I have questions or need help. I have my own financial advisor and my own academic advisor. It's incredible to have people helping when it is needed.

Morgen

I Like learning at their school because of the small class sizes they allow teachers to be one on one with you they treasure their students and help any way they can the staff is awesome and the availability is convenient.

If you're looking for the "typical" college experience of living on campus, partying every night and being a nameless face in your classes, this school isn't for you. However, if you want to have a thriving work/school/ life balance and have a healthy relationship with professors that genuinely know who you are, then Steven's Henager is your optimal choice. The instructors truly want to see you succeed and are willing to alleviate stress in any way that they can. School events feel more like a family reunion because you become close with your peers due in part to small class sizes. You can lean on everyone around you at my school. I am proud to go to Stevens-Henager College.

ADRIANA

Stevens-Henager college is such a great school. They are very helpful and motivated in getting you exactly where you need to be. They make enrollment easy and really go out their way to help you get everything done. I was able to get everything finished in a matter of just two days! It was really amazing how much attention they are able to give you to really make you feel part of the family. All in all it is an AWESOME experience.

Reilei

I love attending Stevens-Henager College. I started out my higher education in a large university, and I was unimpressed. It seemed more catered to extracurricular life and fancy equipment than the actual career and academic knowledge that students pay so much to obtain. When I arrived here, however, I was immediately impressed. The first thing I noticed is that the campus is right off of the Trax station, our major public transportation system. I like this because it allows me to save gas by taking the train rather than driving, and I always have another mode of transportation if my car breaks down unexpectedly. Second, I noticed that the campus is only one four-story building. They assured me that class sizes stay small to ensure a more personal experiences in the classes and with the instructors. This was important to me because I hated the large, 200+ people classrooms of the big universities. Lastly, they impressed me by showing me they truly cared about me. I was shown graduation statistics and introduced to the women who work with you after you graduate to help you build your resume and get in contact with employers so that the college can assist you in getting the job you worked so hard to get. They worked very hard with me to find every financial resource available, and explained everything very clearly to make sure I made an educated and resourceful decision with no pressure on whether this was the school for me. So, while there is no sports team or many extracurricular activities, I feel happier and more cared about here than I ever did at the large universities. I feel confident that, through Stevens-Henager College, I will graduate and find a successful and fulfilling career of my choice.

I love the school so far, but only been enrolled for a week.

I love the school so far, but only been enrolled for a week.

Emma

Stevens Henegar college seems to have a wonderful aspect of concern for each students'success. They seem to have a genuine interest in your success and goals. No matter what course you desire to pursue, they are there for you when the going gets tough. It's great to have people that care!

Kylee

They are amazing and will help get you graduated in under 2 years.

They are amazing and will help get you graduated in under 2 years.

They are extremely helpful and caring towards everyone and they dont judge people.

I would tell myself to apply for as many scholarships as I possibly could and make the decision early on to go back to school and go to college. To go to college to make a better life for myself and my future family.

Salvatore

i do not really get to know any of the students becuase it is online.

i do not really get to know any of the students becuase it is online.

I would go to as many schools as possible to see what they have to offer and pick the one that will give me the best academic possibilir=ties for my field. i would also look for a school that has a good campus reputation.

It is an all online college and there arent any ways to go there to get on a campus becuase thier is no dormatories. they do not offer scholarships.

Kristina

I would have many words of advice to give myself if I could go back in time. First off, high school goes by in a blink of an eye and then its already your senior year. Yet, the classes are a much lighter load than your freshman year, there is a lot of prep-work to be done before your senior year is over and done with. Thinking ahead and being organized is crucial to knowing your next steps towards your future. Filling out your FASFA on-time, looking and appling for scholarships and doing research on different universities and community colleges that interet you all take part in the first steps in beginning your future. There are many important decions that need to be made before its too late. Learning different study skills and preparation will help with the nervous college-life rumors that are herd throughout your senior year. Overall, the college life is another word outside of high school, and if your not careful, you could make small but crucial poor decisions that could prolong your graduation date.

Stevens-Henager College-Murray administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.