Orem, UT
Stevens-Henager College-Orem

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Stevens-Henager College-Orem

Marguerite

As you enter you senior year in colloege remember to cherish this year as much as you can. Learn knew things. Be confident that you can succeed in life. Make sure you have all your core classes done and do the best you can. Don't settle for second best. If you have a dream this is were you start making it come true. As this year comes to and end you will have prepared yourself for college by taking con current classes. And this will be the beginning of your future. some one said, ?You may only be someone in the world, but to someone else, you may be the world.? (Anonymous) So go out and be the best that you can be!

It is an excellerated program and I will get my degree faster. The teachers work with you and want their students to succeed. The couselors work hard to help you in anyway they can and are always willing to listen to any of your concerns

A person that has no abition in learning should NOT attend. If you are only out to take up space then you should not attend this school.

Andrea

About half of the students are young and about half are my age.

About half of the students are young and about half are my age.

When I was a high school senior, I thought that I knew where my strengths were and what I wanted to be when I grew up. Now that I am an adult and have had a lot of life experience, I have learned that my strengths are in different areas than I originally thought, specifically science as opposed to fine arts. Most likely, I would plant a seed that perhaps the direction I was heading was not the best for me. This information would hopefully inspire me to find my path sooner in life and be able to take the kinds of high school and college courses that I am now taking, the ones that inspire and drive me, unlike the courses I took when I first started college. It would be interesting to see where my life would be if I had started out in the sciences instead of the fine arts. Perhaps I would already be doing what I want to do. Hopefully I would have been more successful at college the first time around. I would have liked to have seen where that different choice would have led me.

I wish I had known sooner how easy it was to get started in school. I had put off starting my education because I felt that it would be a difficult transition, but the school made everything so easy to do. Now, I am in school, learning the things I need to know to further my career as well as my education and I couldn't be happier.

Daisy

It is known for getting your degree in the field that you want in less time. You don't have to go and get your generals like you would in other colleges and Universities.

The advice I would give myself would be to study more and to fill out scholarships too. I would also tell myself to set up study groups with people from my classes so i could of gotten a better grade . Also to enjoy and really soak up everything my teachers told me like to don't stress as much about test to study and try your best and to enjoy my senior year more beacuse you begin your life in college and a new experience is always good. I would also tell myself to don't be scared going into college.

The best thing about Stevens-Henager College would be getting my degree in Nursing Assistant in 20 months. It is a fast pace college but I like it because you get done in half the time you would in any other college. It is a nice college with nice and friendly people that help you out a lot wit scholarships and getting your clases ready and you ready for school.

Crystal

I am returning to college after dropping out four years ago. If I had known what I know now my life would be completely different. When I started college in 2004 things were great, but I wished I had realized how quickly money goes and how much it actually cost to be on my own. I would tell myself to apply for more scholarships and to have saved my money from the job I had while in high school. In high school I bought a new car instead of saving my money. So far I have done well for myself, but now I have a two year old daughter to provide for; and this is nearly impossible without a college degree. My father always said work smart not hard. This is true because I have worked hard over the past four years just to barely make it. If I had been smart and stayed in school I would have finished almost two years ago and been able to get a good job paying more than I could ever make without my degree. So now I am restarting and I am going to work hard to be smart.

Russell

It is a great campus and the people are very friendly. There is alot of one on one interactions with the teachers and counselors.

I would tell myself to get in school as soon as I can and not to wait. I would tell me to look for something I am going to love and not just like because I am going to be doing this my whole life. Also i would tell me to search for schools and compare them and not just pick one and say thats good and go there.

I think anyone that wants to learn at a fast pace level should deffinetly go here.

I would begin to tell myself that every decision I make will fully affect my future. Try as hard as you absolutely can and make every second count. Take advantage that you have the opportunity to be learning because there are many people in this world that do not get such a great oppotruntiy. PAY ATTENTION. If you give school 100% you will get 100% of it out and have that much more knowledge to take with you into the future. Set a good example for your future kids and plan for the future every day even though you do not know what it is that the future may hold. Try! Even if you don't succeed the effort that you put into high school will greatly impact how college will be for you. Give shcool your best and you will get the best out of it in the end. Plan on college. Even if it doesn't sound fun now, prepare yourself to go so that way when the time comes you will be ready to take advantage of the blessing that having an education really is.

The worse thing about my school is that they don't have a campuss as close to my house as I would like.

Someone who isn't ready to take college seriously and give it all the time and effort that it needs.

Stevens-Henager College-Orem administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.