Stevens-Henager College-West Haven Top Questions

If I could go back in time and give advice to my high school self it would be plain and simple; enjoy it. I was so ready to move on from high school that I graduated early and barley participated in the fun of being a senior. I missed out on the friday night football games, skipping class without out the consequences of feeling behind, the days of being excited for summer break. Now that I'm in college and things are much more serious and hard I wish I could go back to the carefree days of high school. I would tell my high school self to take my or I guess our advice with a grain of salt though, enjoying it doesn't mean to waste it. I would explain the value of taking advantage of being young and making sure the decision we were making were the best for our future self, the kind of choices that would lead to a better happier life.

I would tell my highschool self to start applying for scholarships early and to never give up on your goals no matter how hard life gets. College is more than just parties and getting away from family. Your family will help you with anything you need to get through your college degree. Don't take time off from school. Get through it and get it done. Get in your career as fast as you can so you can make your life worth living. Take time to smell the roses and study study study. Work hard and show up for class.

brian

i would tell myself to put money away and save it not spend it on trying to make the girls happy