Stevens Institute of Technology Top Questions

Molara

Stevens is a small school, so I wouldn't say there are any "popular" student groups, per se, but there are well known ones. There's the Entertainment Committee that has awesome trips to see shows or concerts or games. With the Entertainment Committee, I was able to go to Medieval Times for the first time (I know, I missed out on that trip in middle school, womp), see the hit Broadway show Wicked, and recently saw the Radio City Spectacular...and all these tickets cost less than $20! Cool, right? We have Five Elements, a group dedicated to the 5 elements of Hip-Hop and they have cool classes like breakdancing or pop-locking. Then you've got your various assortment of ethnic organizations who pull together awesome events like UNITY, a talent competition show, Chip n Dip, a showcase of all the ethnic orgs on campus, and Casino Night, where awesome prizes, like an iPad, are raffled off to those with gambling skills. These are just a few highlights of the myriad of organizations on campus, but there's definitely one for everyone.