Stevenson, MD
Stevenson University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Stevenson University

Dominique

Advice that I would give parents and students about finding the right college would be to make sure that you have enough aid that will cover you for your time at that college.get to know you academic advisor if you have one, also get to know your teachers, also make sure that you get to know the financial aid people sometimes if they know you well enough they can pull strings for you. Overall, just enjoy your experience, you only live once!

Randi

When looking for a college, you need to look for a school that makes you feel like home. I know for me, I made a list of the things I wanted like, how far away from home, how large and things like that. Also to make sure that you make the most of the college experience, you should get involved. Join a club, participate in campus activities, play a sport, go see a play and make lots of friends. Make sure that you don't just sit in your room for your four years, but don't party all the time. Try and manage your time so you have time to eat and sleep and do your homework and socialize.

This would be the parking. On one campus there is a lot of parking but the spaces are so small, no one wants to park next to anyone else. On the other campus there just doesn't seem to be enough, or maybe there are a lot they are just so far away.

A person who doesn't want to succeed. Villa Julie is a school that wants you to succeed. From internships and helping with resumes, from tutoring to supplemental instruction, success is all around us. Our teachers and administrators want us to do well and do everything to make to try and make it happen for us.

Its size. Villa Julie College (now Stevenson University) has approximately the same number of students as my high school. Although it has two beautiful campuses, it is only slightly larger than the average high school campus. The student-teacher ratio is about 14:1 with class sizes ranging from about 8 to around 35 students. The class size was an extremely significant factor in my decision to attend Villa Julie. I love the attentiveness of the professors toward their students and that they make a point of learning each student's name and a little bit about them.

Start early! Most kids think that they have all the time in the world to figure out where they want to go to college. Most don't even know that they'll go at all. But, the most important thing is to have some idea of where they would go if they chose to. The hardest choice for most teens is deciding whether they want to stay close to home or get as far away as possible. For me, it was easy. I didn't plan to go to college at all and, if I decided to, I was going to attend a community college. My father pushed me to at least apply to Villa Julie, a relatively prestigious school in our area, to see if I would get in. I had a strong feeling that I would, plus it was free to apply online, so I gave it a shot. When I received my letter of acceptance, I couldn't help but be excited. Then I got my financial aid award letter and knew that I had to attend. Everything was falling into place. But I applied early and after much effort researching potential schools. Plan ahead!

Anyone who enjoys nature and community involvement would immediately fall in love with Villa Julie. The school takes pride in keeping its campuses beautiful and in encouraging student involvment. Nearly every day, there is some sort of activity to bring students together to better themselves, their school, and their community. Villa Julie exposes students to the world as it truly is. A sort of reality check for anyone. But, in truth, it provides a relaxing atmosphere that drives students to do their best in every endeavor, whether academically, personally, or socially.

Stevenson University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.