Stevenson University

« See more reviews of Stevenson University

My school is small, but growing quite a bit. We now have two campuses, but it is easy to get classes on either. The campus is small and the classrooms are easy to find. I love the library because it is often quiet and it is filled with all kinds of books. The professors are very knowledgeable and usually very helpful. The school altogether is warm, inviting, and friendly.

Beautiful area, close knit community, and teachers/staff that are not only experts in their respective fields but also are more than willing to help students with any academic or social problems that they are facing.

Villa Julie is a professional, accepting college that strives to help each student reach their maximum potential not only academically but socially and emotionally as well.

Stevenson University, also known as Villa Jullie College, is one of the most least expenesive universities in maryland and has the greatest dorm rooms, food, and people.

Stevenson University provides a great educational experience, with an amazing community, and a fantastic, diverse envrioment both on campus and in the neighboring cities.

A small school with big school oppurtunities and somewhere where you learn who you really are and meet some amazing people along the way.

A friendly, career-focused place that caters to a high caliber of students who want to get more out of their education and social life.

Stevenson University is very diverse and has alot to offer, from the supportive teachers to the students.

My school offers individualized classes that meets the needs of the students that are attending.

Stevenson University Villa Julie College is a prestigious school where a career is promised.