Stevenson University

« See more reviews of Stevenson University

When I brag about my school, I could go on for hours. The open atmosphere of the classrooms and the strong work ethic instilled in students makes learning fun and readily achieved. The Science Department is always there to help me out with any concerns I may have about my classes or future career. I'm not entirely sure what I want to do with my degree, but I'm 100% sure where I want to earn it! I wouldn't pick any other school, it just doesn't make sense to me to be anywhere than where I am.

We don't recieve unrealistic homework assignments. Peers from other schools have 10 page papers and ridiculous amounts of reading, but Stevenson professors generally take in consideration the busy lives of college students. I also brag alot, because our campus always cancels for snow even if conditions are not completly terrible, which is really nice.

the class sizes are small so the teacher knows you personally which can be a great thing. Also, my major is business so my classes are all in one building. I am in the sorority and that allowed me to make close friends who i will remain close with my whole life.

I brag most about our career placement rates. Spending years in college can be scary knowing that you may come out of college without a job. However, at Stevenson, we have a high percentage of students who graduate with career oppertunities.

Our class sizes as well as our Career HQ program. Also the fact that I'm very likely to be in graduate school or have a job when I graduate. This is like a family setting and VJC makes me feel at home.

I don't brag, I just say I got into a private university and well... you didn't. I would also talk about how my major is the best major ever because not to many people know of its benefits.

When discussing Stevenson University, the first thing that comes up is the private bathrooms, opposed to the public bathrooms that are shared by the whole floor in other universities.

When I tell my friend's about my school I brag mostly about the wonderful professors I have had in class so far. I also enjoy telling them about our work out facilities.

The dorms at my school are new and very nice. The education department is wonderful. They expect alot out of you, but you will be well prepared for the future.

I brag about the science department the most. Theis department recieves a lot of funding and is very advanced, which helps with many research projects.