Stevenson University Top Questions

Jaimie

Not many activities for commuters.

Vatekia

The professors

I think that the worst thing about Stevenson is the limited transportation to nearby areas. It does provide shuttles between campuses; however, it can be difficult to go shopping without a car of your own.

The worst thing about my school would be the parking lot. There are plenty of parking spots, in fact I have never seen the lot 100{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} filled. The parking spots are very small and if you have a nice car, your car could get some minor, accidental damage. To avoid this, you just have to park in a corner spot and take up extra room. Other then the parking spaces, I cannot think of anything bad about this school!

The worst thing about my school would be traveling between campuses. It interferes a tad bit when planning your scheduele. Although it can sometimes get in the way it is not impossible to plan around it.

kelsey

I find restricted classes frustrating. I major in Biology and I feel like I should be able to take a nutrition course because it fits well with my future carreer, but nutrition is a course restricted to only nursing majors. Since I pay tuition to attend this college, as well as other students, I think I should have more say in what courses I take. I don't think its fair to restrict science courses to nursing majors when other science majors may want to work in the medical field as well.

The worst thing about my school is housing. The university has apartments but not enough to accomodate every student. Too many rules and deadlines which often interfere with the student getting a placement in the apartments. I was very dissappointed with the housing for my Junior year.

Margot

The worst thing about Stevenson University/Villa Julie College is the way certain people interact with you. Some of the people are nice while others you know not to interact with. People aren't as fun loving and full of life like they make it seem. It's a great school and academically its well versed but in the community, the people aren't what I was expecting.

My advice to incoming students is that you remain focused, becasue if you dont your school work can get over your head. There are going to be alot of disractions, but as long as you remain focused you will be completely fine.

Only thing that I dont like is its a small school that has less than 5,000 people. I wanted to go to a school that has over 10,000 people but i wanted to play football so thats why.

Jolie

The worst thing about my school is the tuition. They say its cheap, and display it all on the internet ,and television as an affordable school, it's really not. Steveson University, once known as Villa Julie College , is an expensive school. Yes to go to any college you will have to come up with some cash ,but the way they percieve the school like its really affordable.

Samuel

The worst thing about our school, is that we must immediately vacate the residence halls for spring break, winter break and Thanksgiving break. Just for mere convinience, we should be allowed to leave when we're ready to leave.

Having to pay twenty thousand dollars is the worst thing about my school. The money is the only reason I regret choosing Villa Julie College as my first choice.

Its extremely expensive

Yan

Sometimes the school doesn't do stuff for the interest of the student, but rather the interest of the school itself.

Dawn

Commuting between the newer campus that housing is on and the original campus is a pain! But, they have shuttle services that run frequently to make it easier. But if you have classes on the other campus, you need to leave a half hour before. No rolling out of bed an going to class unless you're lucky and have classes on the housing campus.

Renee

The worst thing about my school is the quality of food. I strongly feel that more fiber enriched, whole grain, and overall wholesome foods are needed to prevent disease and sickness.

How small it is becasue nobody ever stays here on the weekends and everyone knows everyone else so you never meet anybody "new" all the time.

Randi

This would be the parking. On one campus there is a lot of parking but the spaces are so small, no one wants to park next to anyone else. On the other campus there just doesn't seem to be enough, or maybe there are a lot they are just so far away.