Stevenson University

« See more reviews of Stevenson University

My advice is simple but rather important; always review your choices. Never settle for a college because you think that is the best college for you or your child, settle when you have done the research and have found it to be the best college for you or your child.

Take more medical courses as you can in your last year of high school. Don't goof off in your car so you will have transpertation to and from school in chattanooga.College is not like what you imagined.it is a lot more fun than anyone said it is.you will like it

Let your kids explore and find what interests them the most. Dont try to choose for them yet assist them in making their choice and finding the right colleger for them. Stay on your kids side and support them all the way.

To go directly to Stevenson (Villa Julie College). I went to a Community College first for four years, because I did not know what I wanted to study. When I transferred to Stevenson, I immediately felt at home.

There isn't anything I would tell myself to change what has happened. The transition happened the way it did for a reason and it has made my life great. There isn't anything I would do differently.

The factors that I would suggest to look out for are: teacher/student ratio, available financial aid, location of school, tuition, available programs to study, and career services department.

I have learned alot of valuable information that i can use in the world and it is important to attend college because you further your education and you establish a future for yourself.

Find out how you are going to pay for it. Not just one year but all four years. Include books, extra activities, tuition, meal plan, gas, bills, clothes, and extra things.

Visit the schools, it can look great on paper but a visit could completely change your mind. The biggest school isnt always the best school.

Continue to be organized and well prepared. Never procrastinate. Be social, but know that education always comes first!