Stillman College Top Questions

Christopher

The worst thing about my school is the lack of funding. I say this because if there were enough funds for the school the departments of college would be able to do more activities with the students.

Nikilas

The worst thing about my school, is that the resident halls are not co-ed. This is the only thing that comes to mind when talking about my school, Stillman College. No in days I'm sure young adults know how to handle themselves if they were allowed to live in the same resident halls.

Courtney

The worst thing about this school is the lack of communication between adminsitration and the students.

ERICA

I would say that the worse thing about my school is the cost to attend school. This is a very expensive school and some people cant afford to come here but they do anyway and end up in debt or quitting.I feel that they should consider taking the cost down some to a better affordable price for students whose parents make pretty good money and others who are independent because it is kind of hard to maintain at a school so expensive.

Shaniecia

The worst thing about Stillman is the campus buildings. They are extremely old, full of rust and mold, insects, and they take away the beauty of the surroundings.

Alex

The worst thing about Stillman College would have to be the cost. Although its a HBCU (historical black college/university) and the tuition rises every year.

Quran

Nothing!

Quentin

the high cost of tuition, the poor quality dorms, and the lack of shuttle busses

Ravience

The worst thing about stillman is the tuition is off the chart high and the dean treats us like we're children, not upcoming adults. When we try to have fun on campus and its something she doesn't like, she would put you on social probation n give the whole campus a curfew.

Demariyon

things to do

JESSICA

THE SECURITY...... THEY ARE AROUND 24/7.

Clarissa

The worst thing about Stillman is something that can also be the best. Stillman is a small school. After a few weeks of school, everyone knows everyone- including the freshman. Sometimes it seems as if word travels to fast. But at the same time, the school also feels like one big family. Its one big home away from home, but with a lot of sisters and brothers.