Galloway, NJ
Stockton University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Stockton University

Fixed  rate loan

Stockton is New Jersey's best kept secret, it is academically challenging, eco-friendly, and supportive of everyone.

I would tell myself to do it all over again. My transition was difficult but everything that happened helped me push through and do better. I made friends and lost friends all in eight months. The friends I have now are some of the best friends I have ever had. Losing the other friends taught me to do what was best for me and to hang out with people who would not bring me down. I had a hard time financially my first semester and had to delay making my schedule. As hard as that process was, it taught me to appreciate who was helping me and to appreciate the education that I am getting. I would put myself through the suffering again to learn what I did during my transition. It helped me grow up and handle situations on my own.

Anyone who does not care about others or the environment should not attend this school.

Christopher

My biggest piece of advise to myself as a high school senior would be to get involved and make friends in my classes. It makes the experience much more enjoyable when you have people around you that have the same interests. It is also very helpful becasue you can form study groups and support each other. Getting involved with extracaricular activities is also a must. It allows you to experience new things, gives you opportunities you've never had before andcan make you feel really good about what you're doing, like community service. My last bit of advice to myself would be to stay on top of school work. I have been going to college for five years now, but only recently began to organize myself and have a real passion for learning. Unfortunately I have had to try to recover my GPA from that, but I've learned a valuable lesson. In order to truly get everything you can out of college, it is best to stay on top of your work, ask questions and commit yourself to really enjoying what you're doing. Learning is all about how you approach it.

The people. Everyone is friendly anf helpful and generally very easy to get along with.

How much joining clubs and activities really makes college life more enjoyable.

Kelly

This college is very friendly and warm, and I enjoyed being a part of such a great college. It was comforting, and the staff were helpful. I miss this college a lot.

I would tell myself not to rely so much on other adults and make decisions for myself. Because I depended on others so much, I made a lot of mistakes as a college freshmen that I wish I could fix. I feel that I am much more independent now, and more able to stand on my own. I am more confident in making my own decisions, and I just wish that I had grown up a bit sooner.

People who don't enjoy being around friendly students and faculty should not attend this college.

If I could go back to highschool and tell myself what the transition to college would be like, the most important thing I would tell myself would be not to be worried. I was terrified moving in as a freshman because I was never away from home before. I was worried about making friends, professors, difficulty of classes, and the living on campus experience. Knowing what I know now I would tell myself that everything would be okay. I would get used to being on campus (and now that I am a senior I barely go home); I was able to make lots of friends that I will probably have forever; as long as I work hard and study I would do well in almost all of my classes; and if you make it a point to get to know your professors it can make your whole college experience a lot easier and enjoyable at Stockton College.

Registration process as a freshman

Matthew

Richard Stockton College of New Jersey is a state-of-the-art, eco friendly, easily accessible, convenient, student oriented school with professors who will go out of their way to help you out.

What I have gotten out of my college experience is a greater sense of companionship, and understanding of the importance of communication while working in groups to present an idea or point of view across while correctly citing sources, and keeping a goal in mind.

Someone who is more into the urban, fast paced environment. Someone who does not enjoy living close to the forest. Someone who is allergic to many plants and vegetation.

Marissa

What I have gotten out my College Experience, is more than I could have ever imagined. I have learned to apply myself more when it comes to working at something I love. I have also learned that there is no one rite way to go about learning. I have had so many different and amazing professors over my time here and I am forever grateful for their unique teaching styles. My knowledge for my Major has grown, and each day that I learn I become that much more confidante that my Major Choice of study is worth the time, money, and effort. I once was skeptical about attending school, and about what I may learn. It was always difficult for me to learn since I was a child, which held me back from academic success but no longer does it hinder me! Now that I am here at the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey I am filled with nothing but praises for what is being poured into my rewarding life and future. I have more knowledge, wisdom, and enjoyment for higher education and am looking forward to the day I walk across the graduation stage.

Those attending should take their education seriously, knowing that this is why they spent money to come to this school in the first place. They should love nature because we are surrounded by the natural beauty of nature. They should also, be one's that bring a positive quality and energy to the campus. We are here to learn, but we are also here to learn others and enjoy our experiences here. Richard Stockton College has changed my life, and I hope that you will fall in love with the school that so many others have come to love.

The type of person that should not attend this school, are those who really don't care about their education. People who think that they are in college to party, sleep around with others, and never show up to class. This also goes for those who think that no one can teach them anything because they know it all already. As well as people who want to stay shut out of the world around them. If I described any of the attributes that fit you as an individual, then Stockton is not for you.

Sashai

What can be better than going to school? I know it may not be fun at times, but it is the best opportunity given to people. It is extremely necessary and vital if one wants to achieve success. The significance of education should not be ignored by any nation. I learned how different it could be being in a diverse college with alot of opportunities offered to you. This first year of college has already showed me that time management, diversity and practice is the best way to survive in the corporate world. Moreover, I know the importance of obtaining a college education and I have dedicated myself in the past to extra-curriculum activities, leadership experience and scholastic qualities. It is up to me to choose if I will continue aiming to be the best, and so far I have my mind made up.

I wish i had known more about their nursing program. But, that is on my behalf because i applied here last minute.

Honestly, there is nothing bad about my school. The only thing that i will say that i dislike is their nursing program. I do not like the fact that they only accept 30 new people in their program yearly, this is including transfers and freshmans together. My goal is to get into the nursing program which is automatically a 4 degree progrm. So do not matter what year i get into the program i still have to stay here for 4 years because it is required from the school. Other than that i love Stockton College.!

Katie

My classmates are my soulmates, in a sense; we've only been together for a month or so and yet we already feel like we're a close family.

My school has a homey, connected feel that I really clicked with from the start. Everyone is very nice here, and the teachers are excellent. They really know what they are doing. The Acting Program is phenomenal; that really swayed me in my decision.

So far I have only been a college student for a month. In this month, however, I have learned to be independent. I was always pampered at home--I didn't even know how to do my laundry. But with this new freedom I learned the consequences of doing what I wanted and not what was smart. I never thought I'd be the type to handle college--but as of now, I am handling it just fine! And my college has a lot to do with that. They've helped me a lot, and I've met some great people here. I could never have replaced that if I hadn't chosen to attend Stockton College.

Saadia

When I was in high school, I was very immature and had no idea what I wanted to do. So for my first year of college, I attended a community college to get a feel of what the world was like outside of high school. I excelled and took 47 credits my first year and got a 3.96. After a semester, I realized what I was good at and realized I wanted to go into pharmaceutical research. I was very close to all my professors as I always seeking knowledge outside of what they were teaching. All of my professors were willing to write me letters of recommendation for Pharmacy School because they loved having someone interested in what they were teaching. It's been valuable to go to college because I have matured and know that I want to help people for the rest of my life, as my professors have helped me. Being close to people who were willing to help has motivated me to help others.

Kendra

The first year of my college experience has really benefitted me. It has helped me become a more responsible person and has helped motivate me to work hard and continue on with my education. It has been very valuable to attend because I get to study and work hard toward a degree that I love learning about so that hopefully one day I can pursue a career that I enjoy.

Stockton University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.