Galloway, NJ
Stockton University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Stockton University

Fixed  rate loan

Alicia

My school is best known for it's programs. It offers many majors and excells in them all.

My first advice would be to look into a community college first. When living on your own for the first time most kids tend to be careless. With community college they will learn the basics of what college is. How it is their responsibilty to make it to class and hand in their work. It also gives them time to figure out a major with out falling behind. I would also suggest visiting the campus' and learning about their diversity and what they offer besides an education. I would look into the crime rate and security as well.

I love how my school has so many different things to offer. Just about everyone is involved in some sort of club or activity because they have so much to do, it be hard not to find something your interested in.

Mallory

My school is best known for it's engaging classroom discussions with the professors.

. Volunteering is my way of being able to give back to the community. Even though some may believe that one person is not enough to make a difference, I know it is. It is my moral obligation to assist those who need help. The best way to make an even greater difference in this world is to be better educated. Every young adult has the right to further their education. College helps expand our minds. Franklin D. Roosevelt said, ? the test of our progress is not whether we add more abundance for those who have too much...it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little?. Each student is entitled to receive financial assistance from their state. I thought long and hard the first time I read that and took what Franklin had to say to heart, one day I plan on helping young college bound adults. If I want to provide for those who have too little I have to further my education now. My mission is to give to those who have nothing and teach myself something along the way. What would you do to provide for those who have little to nothing?

The perfect student for Richard Stockton College would be an open-minded, outgoing, and social student.

The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey is so wonderful to me and dear to my heart that I am unable to describe it to you in one sentence.

I would tell them to follow your dreams and find your balance. It sounds cliche, but it's true. It can't be all work and no play or all play and no work. Whatever you have dreamed of doing since the time that you were little, go for it. Do let anyone stop you. Parents, support your children in their endeavors and they will never let you down.

The most frustrating thing about Stockton is that I love this school so much and I can barely afford to go here. I filled out the FAFSA, but they are saying that my parents make too much money. They offered me a loan, but I'm reluctant to take it because what happens if, God forbid, I am not able to pay it back? I don't want to finish college and start my life and my career in debt.

Stockton University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.