Galloway, NJ
Stockton University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Stockton University

Fixed  rate loan

Griffin

My classmates tend to very helpful towards one another since we all want to pass our classes.

The classrooms are very small, roughly 30 student classrooms, compared to bigger state universities like Rutgers. This allows for a stronger teacher-student relationship when extra help in the class might be needed. Stockton is also proud of its stance on being environmentally friendly and does all that it can to ensure that the school is as "green" as possible.

The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey is a great college to attend after high school. The professors show a great desire to help their students and the students and mostly friendly and willing to help in any ways. Joining a fraternity was one of the best decisions I made at college as well, my only regret is that I joined sooner. The brothers of the fraternity are all very friendly and willing to help scholastically any way they can. Joining the track and field team was also a great decision because I made a great deal of friends on the team. The coaches are also helpful and the experience I gained from collegiate running was awesome. Even though it is a small school, Stockton is a great place and I would recommend it to anyone wishing to get the most out of their college experience.

Leighanna

The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey has many opportunities within the beautiful campus, including the location near Atlantic City and the kind professors that want to push you to become successful in the future.

During high school years, we all think it is a drag by senior year. Most students are sick of the day by day going to school and being tired. When everyone looks back at it now after being in college, we all figure out how mcuh harder the real world is. I regret not creating better studying habits and not taking full advantage of teachers help in high school. Just because it was just high school. I would tell myself, work harder, and open my eyes to the different opportunities in high school because in college you'll have to know even more.

Unfortunetely, Stockton has the tendancy to be always inivating and trying to make our campus better, so there is some construction going on occassionally, although getting new buildings and creating new programs is a plus.

Alex

My classmates helped me a lot throughout college. I was in a diverse enviroment where everyone's goal was to graduate on time. The students at Richard Stockton College honestly were very inviting. It is good to know that there are still good people in the world. If you had to go anywhere to make friends, I would recommend this college by far.

Our school is best known for Criminal Justice and the Enviroment. It is in the middle of trees and keeps a strong emphasis on enviromental safety. Our mascot is an osprey and it's ideal background screen saver is Lake Fred. It is New Jersey's ultimate beach college and is extremely safe. The tuition is fairly cheap as well and they do a very good job at keeping students on track to finish their degree.

I would tell myself that everyone is scared when they are first introduced to the college world. Everyone is looking for a friend to get them through college, and by telling someone "hello," you opened the door for a brand new friendship. The college does not make the student feel welcomes, the students surronding them do and I think that is someone people do not realize. Now that I am a senior, I realize all the people I missed saying "hello" to. I would make a better attempt to give people friends, because when you feel alone, that is all you need. I really do believe college is based on the people, much more than the academics. That is what makes a college distinct.

Laura

If I could go back in time, I would tell myself to not sweat the small things. In high school, I spent so much time dwelling over such petty things like what I was wearing, or if I was going to have a date for the prom. Looking back on it, I wish I hadn't worried so much over everything, but instead, just enjoyed that time. I made so many positive memories in high school, but I know I could have made a lot more if I wasn't so anxious about everything. Sometimes you need to just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

If anything, I wish that I had done more research about the area in which my school is located. One of the reasons I liked this school was because it was close to the beach. However, besides the Jersey Shore, there isn't a whole lot of fun things in the area. If you aren't a party animal, there isn't much to do on the weekends. My friends and I make our own fun. We have movie nights, go out to dinner, and so much more. We make the best of it because we love it there!

To attend this school, students must be active, participating people. My school is big on helping the community. The amount of people that help out with our projects is overwhelming. The students that go to Stockton are not self centered. They want the best for their community, and will help to bring out its full potential.

Karen

The best advice I would give myself as a high school senior would be, enjoy the journey that lies ahead of you. It is powerful because people forget that life is a journey; there will be high moments just like there will be low moments. I had to learn how to take advantage of the opportunities that were in front of me. Also, to get out of my comfort zone because I would not achieve anything by doing what I felt was comfortable. Sure, academics in college are significant; however, building relationships with peers and professors are important too. By doing so, I form connections with them and know that if I need assistance in anything, they would help me. People can choose to be adventureous and take chances, or stay the same and never progress. All in all, life is what you make of it.

The diversity of the school is the thing that I brag to my friends about because it is an average school but you can meet amazing people from different backgrounds.

The day when students pick their classes. It is a little overwhelming because of the fact that there are so many students that want and have to pick their classes.

This school is best known for its environmental consciousness and its science programs.

If I could go back and talk to my high school senior self, I would make one major point. At all costs, stay focused. In high school, college, or career, do not lose sight of your goals or become discouraged through hardships. Do not let yourself become lazy or distract with irrelevant things. Prioritize and remain with those priorities regardless of the situation. Also, be knowledgable and educate yourself with what is needed to move forward in the future such as class, activities, and internships. You have to be able to survive on your own. No one will baby you. You need to take control of your future and do not waste any time. Time management is essential. You have to balance your academic and social lives. If you manage time wisely, your stress level will be lower than if you don't. Be positive. Be motivated. Be focused.

A person shouldn't attend this school if they are culturally incompetent or intolerant.

Talia

If I was given the chance to go back to my high school senior self, I would tell myself to stop putting things off. I would tell myself that life does not just happen. If you want it to happen, you have to make it happen yourself. You have to do the job to make it happen. I would tell myself that times fly by before you know it, it will be too late. So stop putting things off and start doing. I also would tell myself that life gets better and that the future is not so scary place. I should not be afraid of the future but be excited toward the new chapter of my life. I would explain to myself that working hard then will be worth it in the future. Studying hard in high school is not a waste of time because those lessons and knowledge learn in high school I will carried it my entire life.

Unnati

Stockton College is a friendly, engaging college that puts a strong emphasis on peer-to-peer bonding and environmental awareness.

I would tell myself that being unsure (of what school to attend, of what major to pick, of what extracurriculars to join) is not as terrible as it seems. College is a time to discover yourself, and you ultimately have to trust yourself and your judgment, even if it means straying off the beaten path. College is not a cookie-cutter experience, and if it were, half the fun would be lost! As a senior in high school, I would remind myself to enjoy the time I have with friends from home before I go off to a land of new discovery. I would repeat a mantra to myself: appreciate what you have now and do not be afraid of the future. Many changes are to come, and you should appreciate them for what they are rather than fearing them. Lastly, take a deep breath and get ready to plunge yourself into a more independent lifestyle!

Richard Stockton College suffers from the drawback of being a suitcase school. Since it is directly linked to both the Atlantic City Expressway and the Garden State Parkway, commuters can easily reach the school. This leads to a smaller residential population, and more students are apt to go home on weekends or come to campus solely for classes.

Anthony

I like to go on to college and make something of myself. I'll make my family happy by going onto college. I would stay focus on school and not get behind on school. My main goal is to find me a good career in life. I'll make it to all my classes and not miss one of my class.

Stockton University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.