Galloway, NJ
Stockton University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Stockton University

Fixed  rate loan

Mary

Stockton is fairly easy to get used to, although it does get very boring.

Stockton is fairly easy to get used to, although it does get very boring.

I would choose a school closer to home, and probably one with more people. I would also choose a school in New York instead of New Jersey. I would find out more about campus life, and choose a school that isn't a "suitcase" school.

It's easy to get around on campus and there are a lot of areas off campus to go to. It isn't a big campus at all and there's only one building for classes, and most of the advising offices are in the campus center.

Akilah

The advice I would give myself as a high school senior would be to stay focus more and pay attention to every little detail there is to know throughout school in order to further my education in college. One course in particular that is difficult and is challenging was Sociology, only because there is so much to grasp at one time. College is a great experience to give me a chance to grow and pursue my dream on becoming a Nurse. When I was in high school I did not get out until mid afternoon, adjusting to college was quite easy for me because I got to choose my classes and was done before two each day. The choice of attending a two year college first instead of a four year college was the best decision I have made because it is not too stressful and the tuition itself is much lower than a four year college. In the end it is all about staying focus and knowing that I am one step closer to accomplishing my dreams. One last advice is to not listen to the opinions of others especially if their not positive and further your education.

amanda

The students are very nice, the professors are very nice, and I do feel comfortable.

Living away from home is even more difficult to get used to than I expected. I wish I had realized how important it is to me to be able to go home for weekend visits easily and often.

ZONTONNIA

I would first tell myself not to waist time thinking about going, that we should just go. Back then I hadnt alot of self motivation or self courage for education, so I would have to convince myself that it is for our purpose of basic enlightenment. I have always dweeled in the mystics of life.

Jordyn

Richard Stockton College is a very friendly, well educated, and green friendly school.

Advice I would give to myself would be to be more prepared for college. Understand that college takes a lot of time and effort to get the grade deserved. Also, to realize even though there is a lot of work to do , you should always have time to enjoy college. After my Freshman year at Stockton College I realized that I needed to organize myself more and learn to organize my time. This year so far has really been great. After I learned how to manage my time, school seemed to be easier. I suggest incoming Freshman should take my advice because it really helped me get through my first two years or college and my future years to go.

When I talk about my school to my friends I always mention how beautiful the college is. The beautiful lake and woods that are all around. Also, how the school is well known for how "green friendly" they are and everything they do to make the college that way. Not only the looks of the school but also the staff and students there. The staff is very friendly and is very helpful when needed. The make sure that their students are successful. Lastly, the students are very helpful. The students are very friendly and well respected to the school.

Maryse

Do as much as possible and get involved as soon as possible.

Do as much as possible and get involved as soon as possible.

I wish I had known that parking was going to be terrible.

The worst thing about this school is the office personel. They tend to give the run around and seem not to enjoy their job.

Kenisha

If I could go back to my senior year in High School; I would change a lot about myself. The first thing that I would change about myself during my senior year would be my grades. I would try my best to study harder, actually go to class, and pay attention more. In high school I had a hard time studying, so when if I didn’t get an assignment I would just quit. I also got suspended a lot in high school for arguing, fighting, and not following directions. If I could go back to my senior year I would just ignore what some students were saying to make me mad, I would follow directions, and try not to being so mean to people. I also would not skip school and help other people try to get out of school early. I did some pretty bad things during my senior year and basically all through high school that I am not proud of. If I could go back to my senior year I would try my best to apologize to everybody that I ever hurt or disobeyed

If I could go back in time to my high school years I would change a lot. I would not have dropped out in my eleventh grade year. I would have studied and paid attention in class and not skip school. I would have applied myself more and make up my mind on what I wanted to do with my life. And not put my self in situations to get in trouble. Back then I was only worried about going out and being a teenager. Rebelling against my mother or other authroitive figures in my life was all I wanted to do. The advice would be to pick a career that is going to get me some where in my life, and pay good as well! Save my money so I could have my own stuff, and go straight to college. And not to worry about what the cool thing to do was, just the right thing.

April

College is not like high school where teachers force students to participate and become involved. College is a place where you must start to look at who you are, what you want in life, and how you are going to get it. In college, you have to go to class and make an effort to earn your grade, unluck in high school. Instead of shying away from classes intially that you know nothing about or are afraid to take because rumors have told you they are difficult, take risks. In taking these courses, you may find something that you want to be involved in the rest of your life. Apply for many scholarships, but even more internships, because those are where you learn your priorities and gain experience. If you can, go away from home for an internship and truly feel the oncoming independence. Make friends with your teachers because they generally can teach you more than their course matter and are good people. When you come to a new college and do not know anyone, join clubs; you will be able to make friends with similar interests. Do your best and what your heart desires, you will succeed.

Stockton college welcomes anyone and everyone, but has a majority of liberal thinkers. Stockton college is the green/environmental school of New Jersey. Although I did not think I wanted to go here initally, I am so happy I ended up here, because it becomes a home away from home. So many students are involved in extra-curricular activities and there are many diverse courses to choose from. I am an environmental science major, so anyone interested at all in nature would love it. Most students do leave for the weekend, though, so be prepared for that.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the food that is offered. While it does have some food for vegetarians, if forgets about the people who are allergic to different foods. I am not a vegetarian or vegan (which the school provides food for) but I am allergic to gluten. This is anything with white flour and barley. Because of this, I cannot live in a housing area that does not provide a stove. I walk through campus feeling sick sometimes because I smell the gluten. Sometimes they have some options, but not enough to have a meal plan.

If I could go back in time to give myself advice about college I would touch on three important aspects of college life. First, I would prepare myself for the amount of independence I would face. In college, there are not the constant reminders from teachers to get your work done. There are deadlines and you either make them or fail. Also, I would advice my senior self to manage my time wisely. As most college students, I have worked while still enrolled in school. It is possible but only when you manage your time wisely. You have to allow yourself ample time to study in order to do well in school. Lastly, I would charge myself to take advantage of getting involved in every area of my college life. Whether it be sports, clubs, or activities, any student involved in these will have a more enriched and full experience in college. These are the ways in which I would tadvise my past self to go forward in college.

I believe a person who is not looking to get involved in their school in every aspect should not attend Stockton. It is a school that offers so many opportunities for the students to really get to know everyone and to become part of their own niche. Also, a person who does not want to apply themselves educationally should think twice about attending. From what I gathered even from orientation it takes a great deal of focus and determination to succeed.

I brag how organized the administration is at Stockton. The new student center centralized all the financial and administrative offices in one beautiful building. This makes a students time at Stockton more enjoyable and allows for little frustration or confusion when registering for classes.

Stockton University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.