Galloway, NJ

Stockton University

« See more reviews of Stockton University

A school that lets a person be themselves with a huge selection of classes that may or may not have anything to do with each other and a relaxing, environmentally friendly campus in the pine barrens of New Jersey which is full of activities, programs, and organizations for students to become involved in.

The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey is a public state college which provides its students with an education some may not be able to find at even the finest private university; the classes are small, the professors brilliant, and the student body close-knit.

The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey has many opportunities within the beautiful campus, including the location near Atlantic City and the kind professors that want to push you to become successful in the future.

Richard Stockton is the perfect place for an environmentally friendly student looking for a school that is smalll enough that you don't get lost and large enough to meet new people every semester.

Richard Stockton College of New Jersey is a state-of-the-art, eco friendly, easily accessible, convenient, student oriented school with professors who will go out of their way to help you out.

The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey has a lot to offer a certain subsect of students- namely those who aren't really sure what they want to do or why they're in college. T

My school is a small college with small classroom sizes and personalized instruction, along with professors who are interested in seeing you succeed in school and in life.

At Stockton, you get far more than what you pay for and you take away lessons and friends that will encourage you to make the most out of your field.

My school is academically focused with a small intimate campus, there are many options to get invovled, and also it is very enironmentaly friendly.

The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey is so wonderful to me and dear to my heart that I am unable to describe it to you in one sentence.