Galloway, NJ

Stockton University

« See more reviews of Stockton University

Stockton is best know for being a Liberal Arts college. Graduating from college with a Liberal Arts Degree provides students with a well-rounded education to take with them and apply to thier future. At Stockton, all students are required to take courses in general studies; however, studuents are given freedom to choose which general studies courses they take. At other colleges students may be required to take English Composition to fullfill the writing requirement or College Algebra as thier genreal math requirement. At Stockton each student is given many chocies of what can fullfill genreal requirements.

Stockton College is best known for its atmosphere. Everyone who goes here is extremely nice and even if you do not know the person, they say hi to you anyway. It is very relaxing with Lake Fred right there and a quiet campus. The faculty here is the best I've seen than any other school I visited in the past. They are caring and give students enough work to feel like you are learning at a quick pace, but not too much to feel that you are drowning in your first year. This school is the best out there!

Our school is best known for Criminal Justice and the Enviroment. It is in the middle of trees and keeps a strong emphasis on enviromental safety. Our mascot is an osprey and it's ideal background screen saver is Lake Fred. It is New Jersey's ultimate beach college and is extremely safe. The tuition is fairly cheap as well and they do a very good job at keeping students on track to finish their degree.

Stockton is best known for its eco-friendly environment, it's located on a beautiful lake that the students get to see every day. Stockton has many nature inspired paths to walk on and enjoy. Stockton was rated one of the best colleges for liberal arts and just recently has dedicated a whole new program to my major, business.

Stockton College is best known for being the school by the Jersey Shore and Atlantic City. It's also well known for it's nursing and physical therapy programs, along with its environmental education program.

The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey is best known for its reputation as "New Jersey's Green College" as well as its prestigious, state of the art Marine Biology and Environmental Studies programs.

Academics - Social Sciences, Math Sciences, and Arts Sports - Basketball, Lacross, Soccer Very personable professors Variety of people and very accepting of everyone's individuality We're GREEN

Being a caucasion dominated school. It's no secret that there is racial tension on campus, as it has been discussed in both campus gatherings and the school paper.

The school is most known for being an easy transfer school. They take almost all of your credits so that there arent to mant classes that need to be made up..

Stockton is best known for how enviromentally green it is, our geothermal system and solar panels on our gym's roof top.