Stockton University Top Questions

The parking. There are no parking spots and certainly not enough for students. If you do not get here at 9:30 am, you basically cannot get parking therefore you will be late for your class.

Nermin

I only started a week ago, but so far the worst thing is parking. The school is really packed but other then that I think that is the worst thing.

Maryse

The worst thing about this school is the office personel. They tend to give the run around and seem not to enjoy their job.

Parking

Sashai

Honestly, there is nothing bad about my school. The only thing that i will say that i dislike is their nursing program. I do not like the fact that they only accept 30 new people in their program yearly, this is including transfers and freshmans together. My goal is to get into the nursing program which is automatically a 4 degree progrm. So do not matter what year i get into the program i still have to stay here for 4 years because it is required from the school. Other than that i love Stockton College.!

The worst thing about this school would probably have to be Financial Aid issues. You are sometimes charged extra fees that are not supposed to be there, and if you do not do anything about it you overpay.

Reina

Distance from hometown, family and friends.

offices are spread out around the acedemic buildings

Shauna

the language department is a mess.

The worst thing about my school is that on the weekends there is nothing to do.

3 words, two things: LaMott Moore and Chartwells.

I think the worst thing about our school is that there are limited public transportation options open to students who do not have a car or who might not want to drive everywhere. There is a bus to the nearby mall and shopping area, but other than that there is very little public transportation.

The food and how the intelligence of the school's administration. You want to find out about finicial aid it takes about 3 months to get a straight answer.

Tamar

Commuters always leave on weekends- makes it tougher for people without a solid friend base to have social activities to engage in.