Stony Brook University

« See more reviews of Stony Brook University

My classmates are incredibly diverse in many ways, including race, ethnicity, temperment, professional and academic goals, and non-academic interests.

The students here are nice in class, and they normally try to make friends with the right people, but outside of class is completely different story.

Many of my classmates are dedicated and goal oriented students, many students have goals to go on to graduate school and other Ph.D. programs.

The students are pretty diverse. There are a lot of Asians, but there are many students of various backgrounds, religions, etc.

My classmates are diverse when it comes to ethnicity, religion and even majors but it is easy to get along and learn from them.

My classmates are enthusiastic, approachable, and hardworking. They are very social and party only when there is free time.

The classmates are very studious, eager to learn people who like to stay on top of the reading material on a weekly basis.

My classmates are generally unresponsive, but there are always a few who continually and actively participate in class.

We are the geeks, nerds, and braniacs of the SUNY system, but we'll show you a good time, always with a touch of class.

Diverse. That sums it up all in one word. Stony Brook is rich in diversity of every kind and we're proud of it too!