Fairfax, VA
Stratford University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Stratford University

Jherise

I very much enjoy the atmosphere. The staff and professors are very professional. Everyone speaks to one another like family. I also like the availability of my teachers and academic advisor. Everyone in the financial aid office work diligently and thoroughly to help me understand the financial aid process. I am very happy at Stratford Unversity.

Alyssa

The campus is welcoming. Students, teachers, and administration all strive to create the most supportive environment possible. Academics are helpful for student development and administration is adamant in helping students get placed for employment and field experience.

Andres

I do not like the school. The Financial Department is very bad. The only good thing from that school are the Chefs. Not the course instructors, but the Chefs for Culinary Arts. Had it not been for the Chef that taught me, I would have waisted my money on that school. It is only because of the Chefs that taught me that I am very successful in this industry. I am switching majors, but it is because the restaurant industry is very rough and very little pay. You have to really have a passion to work in the kitchen. You get dogged and you don't get payed even if you are a executive Chef, unless your the Chef of a very high end restaurant. Unless you are living in Europe where you apply the techniques you learn in school, you shouldn't go to Culinary School. Chains restaurants are taking over and changing how every thing is done. In conclusion, Stratford University is an over priced, unprofessional, and mediocre school.

Jose

Hey there Jose, how is highschool treating you? Well, I got some news for you, you are going to be a great Chef and I juist wanted to share some tips right before you head to college. Be wiser with your money and start paying for student loans as early as you can, what ever you can afford will make the difference. Also, stop worrying too much about your success and what and how are you going to do things. You are young and the best advice I can give you is to focus on learning and have a positive attitude at all times. Money and prosperity will come if you focus on those two things as much as you can. Be happy and enjoy life as much and often as you can. Last but not least, get yourself disciplined; you have no idea how essential that is, you will see. Oh, by the way you might want to take that molecular gastronomy class back in 2013 that we didn't take, it looked awesome and you won't regret it. Best of luck and smile more, definitively. Your older, wiser "You".

I wish i knew more about the financial aid system and how it works so i could have started paying for tuition earlier than just recently and find myself in a situation where i realize that most of money in the next few years is going to be to pay my student loans.

I belive that the right people for this school is someone who wants to finish their degree fast and just get it out of the way. If you want to have the whole college experience and live on campus, and fraternities and sports, this school is not for you.

Tasia

“Make the best decision", are the words that I would tell myself as a second year undergraduate student attending Florida State College at Jacksonville. As a senior, I was ready to jump into the college scene and completely leave behind the melodrama world of high school, but as I finally walked across the stage and suddenly into a college classroom I realized that I could have made better decisions which would have ultimately benefitted me in the end. I would have made better decisions to study more, to become more involved within my community and prepared more for college mentally as well as financially. I spent the majority of my time attempting to find scholarships from the schools which made me lack in the search of scholarships from outside sources. The transition to college was once bumpy but now it is smoothing out to be a paved road. The final words that i would tell my senior self, would be “Continue to strive, and realize that in the end your hard work will pay off."

Roxana

Their technology and small class size.

Their technology and small class size.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself, I would tell myself to not take no for an anwer and keep trying regardless of what others might tell you. I realize life has many challenges and at that time I was impatient and immature. Life can be a harsh teacher and take each day at a time, try not to focus on failures. Focus on your goal and where you want to get to! Nothing is impossible with God onyour side!

Trying to balance homelife and finances.

Karl

My college experience so far, has been stressful. Being unemployed has made my college experience difficult to enjoy. I tried to enjoy it by attending the leadership retreats the school’s SGA had to offer. I had an identity crisis; it wasn’t until I started college and began asking myself what I wanted that I realized this. Finding myself has been the most valuable thing I have received from college. Even though I had to lose my car and move back in with my parent, failing several classes my first year of college. These mistakes are the most valuable thing to me that I have gained though my college experience, they help define me. I learn from my mistakes and I get by in life no matter what happens. I always find a way, even though my credit card is full of debts from all my school books. I keep pushing forward. So I can obtain a PhD in psychology & sociology. For now I’m focused on finishing my B.S. in social work so that I can get a job, and applying to all financial opportunities. Life is stressful, but that is life otherwise it would be boring.

Gordon

Can it truly be argued that education is not the key to livelihood? From the classical philosophy of Socrates to the Existentialism of Sartre, tackling the unknown in order to acquire knowledge has been core to the human existence. So it comes as no surprise to myself that college has been a time of personal enhancement that I could never have possibly predicted or grasped before my attendance. Since I began attending college I have learned numerous topics, ideas, and theories that have come to shape me as a totally new person, rich in identity and skill. Higher education has already provided me with priceless information and abilities that apply directly to the ever evolving global culture all around me. Personally, I have absorbed skills that would have otherwise been unattainable. Projects such as planning tangible routes of action for a sustainable, environmentally-friendly campus have shed light on multiple areas of leadership and positive activism in local and national communities. College has also, of course, provided me with an enriched understanding of complex topics in Mathematics and English, as well as other foundational courses essential to the thriving, productive individual in American society.

Stratford University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.