Fairfax, VA
Stratford University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Stratford University

William

It's a good school but the financial aid department needs to be bigger because they are few in numbers which causes things to slow and confusing.

I've gotten alot of knowledge and confidence from my major. It has been valuable to me because now I can see my future right before me.

The quality and the experience of the instructors.

Tanya

My classmates are extremely helpful in the classroom setting offering their own experience as well as other resources that they go into detail for research on discussions of certain topics.

To take my time when doing any research and not wait until the last minute to do things , pay more attention to my grades, prepare more the SAT, apply early for financial aid and any scholarships, change my surroundings so I could concentrate more on getting my work done , try to meet any deadlines before they are due, when answering questions to be complete, precise, and prompt, and to minimize any distractions.

The worst thing I consider about my school is that some teachers put students at a disadvantage when taking classes online because some teachers either don't provide a phone number and just an e-mail. Another bad thing about taking classes online is that you can not get hold of the teacher right away and some teachers do not get right back to you in responding to their e-mails. Some of them take days before you hear anything.

Stratford University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.