Washington, DC
Strayer University-District of Columbia

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Strayer University-District of Columbia

Katrina

Amazing, if you want to focus on your degree to begin or advance your career goals this is the place to come. This campus and its staff are available at the most convenient times. I have called and emailed on weekends and my advisor will responded. I was expecting a response on Monday and got one in a few hours.

Tiffany

Though I am out of state and attending mostly on the local campus in New Jersey and online, this location has always included newsletters of involvement, student engagement and certificates of academic achievement in the mail . I am there in spirit and never left out.

Schadrac

I was approached by my sister to reconsider attending a true, traditional, and honorable university. I didn't hesitate to sign up Strayer University is not welcomed by all employers. Communicate with potential employers before signing up to this great financial institute known as Strayer University. go ahead stray away or dwindle your passion of achieving a degree from this financial institution. If you do, you are accepting a lifetime of unnecessary financial obligations.

Prisilla

This school didn't allow me to consider not attending college, persuing my dream, further my education as an option. Their staff took their time advising me of all of my options by asking questions and providing not just answers but solutions.

I would encourage myself in everyway possible. I would tell myself to not put off for tomorrow what I can do now. I would tell myself that all things a possible to those who believe and put forth the effort.

The type of individual to attend Strayer University would be a person who is career driven in the business field. An individual who is willing to give 200% toward their future and one who is not afraid of a challenge or to ask questions.

Judith

Strayer University is for anyone that likes the smaller class room setting and that do not have the time to spend in school and enjoyes the shorter semesters for that reason.

Knowing what I know now about college life in making the transition, the advice I would give myself is to first become a goal oreiented individual and feel good about who I am. I have learned to visualize the end in mind. By having that type of attitude, helps me to take full responsiblity in everything that you do in life; and of course it inturns effects my education as well. I noticed the more goal oriented I become the more that I push myself to not only do just enough but to go the extra mile. and that in turn, helps me to make the grade and consitently stay on the honor rol.

The type of person to attend Strayer University are individuals that wants to advance their education without having to spend the many hours at school.

Donna

Smart, focused and determined to learn.

Smart, focused and determined to learn.

The advice I would give to myself is to never give up. Be confident in yourself and that anything you put your mind to you can do it and any goals you have in life you can achieve them. No matter how hard theing seems there is a silver lining in every cloud you just have to look for it. Things may not be easy at first but don't give up. Ask question if you don't understand and keep asking until you do. If you are having problems get help early don't just give up. I guess what I am saying is it will be harder than high school but it is achievable if you have the determination.

It was online based and it allowed me to continue to work full-time during my studies.

Larry

The main piece of advice that I would give myself is to take your acedemic future seriously. Your education is one of the most important things in your life and everything that happens in the future will revolve around this.

The best thing I love about strayer University is the academic excellence that has become common at Strayer. Strayer does a great job of providing extra learning tools to its students.

Jonathon

We are a small campus so there are not many activities but the learning environment is Great!

When you step off campus what do you see?

You see friendly people but it is a small campus.

Tell us about your professors.

The professors are well educated and very professional. They have a wealth of knowledge and always answer my questions in a timely manner.

Tell us about the sports scene on campus.

We don't have any sports teams

Every student will get answers to their questions in a timely manner

Describe the dorms.

We don't have any dorms.

Why did you decide to go to this school?

The school works with Adult learners who work full time but can still work on your degree!

The NSCS is active on and off campus. There are not too many activities but then again everyone works full time and goes to school.

The students are from all walks of life, young, old, married and single. The students seem to be hard working and hold full time jobs while going to school.

The school is challenging, yet rewarding. You can take classes online and on campus. The professors are very Good and have a vast amount of knowledge. Many professors are local business professionals as well. They are very open and will work with you and your schedule.

I take classes at my school and we have a very small campus, most students are working adults, professionals from all walks of life. Although many students are Adult learners there are still some younger students at the school. We don't have very many stereotypes.

Strayer University-District of Columbia administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.