Strayer University-District of Columbia Top Questions

MARY

My attendance is online. Overall, this school is a great institution for continuing educaation.

Jonathon

MICHELLE

I LOVE this school. While I have been here for almost 5 years slowly working on my Bachelor's degree, I cannot think of a better online learning environment. There is always someone ready to help if you have any problems--I can't really say anything negative about Strayer.

I could not be more pleased with the education I received at Strayer. It is a quality education coupled with services and support that are tailored to the needs of the individual student. The school is small and staffed with people who are dedicated to helping students make the "right" decisions to propel their career and assist with any academic struggles that arise.

Kendra

Well I've been at this school for 1 yr and 2 months and so far I Love It.. I wouldn't change anything.

The over all opinion is that about 85{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of the students will recommend Strayer University potential students of all ages.