Strayer University-District of Columbia Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Strayer University-District of Columbia

Ayana

I just enrolled in September 2020. I start my classes January 2021. The enrollment advisor has been very helpful throughout the entire process. I also am eligible for the laptop program which is very helpful as well. If all goes well I will be graduating with a bachelors in criminal justice.

Sherry

When I first started at Strayer University, my opinion had not been formed yet. I didn't know what to expect. Now, I have found that the class sizes are medium, but small enough to interact with each other and encourage class participation. The Campus Library and Bookstores are very well stocked and easily accessible to everyone and the school promotes the use of them. The professors are friendly and objective and are more than willing to answer questions at any time of the night or day. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Tiffany

Though I am out of state and attending mostly on the local campus in New Jersey and online, this location has always included newsletters of involvement, student engagement and certificates of academic achievement in the mail . I am there in spirit and never left out.

Schadrac

I was approached by my sister to reconsider attending a true, traditional, and honorable university. I didn't hesitate to sign up Strayer University is not welcomed by all employers. Communicate with potential employers before signing up to this great financial institute known as Strayer University. go ahead stray away or dwindle your passion of achieving a degree from this financial institution. If you do, you are accepting a lifetime of unnecessary financial obligations.

Katrina

Amazing, if you want to focus on your degree to begin or advance your career goals this is the place to come. This campus and its staff are available at the most convenient times. I have called and emailed on weekends and my advisor will responded. I was expecting a response on Monday and got one in a few hours.