Atlanta, GA
Strayer University-Georgia

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Strayer University-Georgia

Strayer is a great school if you are only interested in getting your degree. There is no housing on campus, no cafe, and no extra curriculars. Most students are there just to learn. The schedules are flexible, there is also online learning, the teachers are always available, discussions are awesome, on campus or online, and the atmosphere is very welcoming.

MeaShontae

Strayer University is a great school. It has made the progress of getting my degree and easy breeze and the flexibility is everything. The great thing about Strayer University is that that school pays for a class for the upcoming semester only if a student pass the classes in the previous semester. With a system set up as well as theirs, all an individual wants to do is pass their classes because they make it helpful for you. The faculty also keeps you updated when it comes to information or errors with your financial aid. They actually help you help yourself. I love this school

Kristina

Strayer is a fabulous school with great professors. I love the different campus locations so I can go to Strayer wherever I'm at. I love the different options to take classes so I can decide to test out of classes if I don't want to sit for an entire semester. Their curriculum gets you thinking also. It's annoying, but it is meant to keep your mind going.

Jerrell

Strayer University Is a great school u can have two class and can choose to have them in the day or the night and you can have a party for your last day of class and you can meet nice people there and they don't do drugs or drink any alcohol. Not only that on the student appreciation week the school facility goes to a fast food place and bring us some food to eat during that week But in the end, I'm going to miss some of the favorite class I took.

Wyatt

Strayer has showed me lack of care and integrity for my education.

Strayer has showed me lack of care and integrity for my education.

Ty

The campus is very amazing and the tour sites around are so wonderful. People are so kind and doesn't have a problem helping you around or give directions if needed. The tuition is very affordable for Georgia residents and out of town residents coming in.

Puja