Washington, DC
Strayer University-Global Region

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Strayer University-Global Region

conswala

I enjoy everything about the school. this school has a lot to offer anyone who is will to learn. they have are tutors,teacher. I was able to learn not only from my Professor I learn a lot form my peers as well. Im a online student and we receive the same as the student who attend on campus

Theresa

If I was the 18 year old young lady graduating from high school, I would tell her to go for it and live unapologetically while pursuing her dreams! Live throws curve balls heartbreaks, finances, personal strength, etc. and the decision to move forward sometimes seems evitable. Well after deciding to return to school at the age of 38 I recognize nothing is different but my drive to succeed is not greater. My dreams have not changed, I knew then as I know now what was my planned in helping people and achieving a successful life. While my career in the mortgage industry has helped propel me, the solidification of an education is important as well. People perish by the lack of knowledge and education whether formal or not is important to reach higher goals.

I wished I would have known the fulfillment I have received by taking this step to complete my education. The staff has/is very helpful and encouraging to me in which is inspiring for me to achieve my goals.

Joybelle

Strayer University is known for its diversity both educationally and in the student body make up. Enrollment is easy and while it is a school where the tuition is considered for-profit, the staff is very helpful and not pushy.

I would encourage myself to perform more research into the different educational platforms available to students prior to graduation. I would also encourage myself to find and work closely with a guidance counselor who would have been able to provide information regarding the correct career and financial assistance programs available.

Strayer's staff is probably one of their best attributes because they are always visible, ready and able to assist regardless of what department is involved. I have recommended Strayer University to many and many are currently students and are having positive experiences.

Strayer University-Global Region administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.