Morrisville, NC
Strayer University-North Carolina

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Strayer University-North Carolina

lamonda

My overall experience of Strayer University is outstanding. I love the professor and students relationships it is very intriguing . the atmosphere as for as the student relationship with each others throughout the communities is very fascinating because we come a wide variety of select people .

Candice

A great school. They give you a clear pathway to success and help support the goal. The teachers are helpful and engaging. Even the academic office is responsive when it comes to financial aid and other registration issues. They are the best college I have been too so far,

Teannah
Describe a typical weekend.

Describe a typical weekend.

Seeming that I have an active family life. My fiancé and I have a creative schedule. My Fridays are the start of my second job. I am a waitress working third shift. After my shift I come home and spend some time with my fiancé before she has to go to work. So its me and my children spending the day together. So that is pretty much my weekend.

Strayer University-North Carolina administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.