Trevose, PA
Strayer University-Pennsylvania

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Strayer University-Pennsylvania

Radria

I think it's a good school but it's not for me. Professors are very helpful and are always easy to reach. The campus is small but it very useful. What I don't like is that the school financial services don't really communicate with you and when you reach out to them it always takes a long time for you to hear from them. I also think that they need more activities and organizations.

MONIQUE

The vast majority of the students who attend Strayer University are adult learners so the atmosphere is different then what one may find on your typical college campus. Because Strayer University appears to be geared towards the adult learner, there are no sports teams or school organizations which is perfectly fine with me. The students are there to learn and take their education very seriously. At a certain age, the focus becomes strictly on obtaining a degree, not the extracurricular activities found in a majority of colleges. For a younger student still in their teens or twenties, Strayer University may appear tedious and not offer the college experience they may desire. I have been fortunate enough to have had more professors that are very passionate about teaching than those who are not, so that experience has made returning to college very exciting for me. I am now a Junior at Strayer University, and I can honestly say I have only experienced two professors that did not take our education seriously. It was very apparent they were there for a strictly a paycheck. I have had such a positive experience at Strayer University and only have had a few negative ones that. For an older student, my preference would always be to learn on campus versus an impersonal online experience. Unfortunately, the school seems to be gearing away from on-campus classes and push towards online courses. The office staff is accommodating and supportive. The success coaches that the school speaks about are however not helpful. During my time at Strayer, I've only had 1 Success Coach that was helpful. The rest did not return phone calls or emails. I’m not sure why they offer Success Coaches when they seem to care very little if anything about the success of the students.

Rochelle

I am an online student. So I really don't get to experience the on-campus life style, however, I can say I've been pretty satisfied and pleased with Strayer, especially since they've made it convenient for me to complete my degree online as a single parent. It would have been challenging for me to try an attend class at night with my son, so I am grateful to Strayer for the flexibility of being able to complete my degree online.

Angela

I go to Strayer University online school. It is very different then attending school on a campus.

I would look up colleges and see which one fits for me. I would say to myself that I need to be determine to do the work and get my degree I always wanted to have. I would like to get my degree and have a better job to provide for my family so we don't have to struggle anymore. I would stick with my goal and get my degree. Now a days we need to have a degree to get where we are today or no one will hire us. I think it is important to have a degree so that you don't have to flip burgers the rest of your life.

What I think that a shouldn't attend this school is someone that is not determine to do the work to achieve there degree. I have worked hard to get where I am today, to take care of my family. You need to take time into your homework so that you can pass your classes. If you don't have the time then don't go to school.

Strayer University-Pennsylvania administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.