Greenville, SC
Strayer University-South Carolina

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Strayer University-South Carolina

VERONICA

I enjoy their online courses as the professors are always engaged. They seem to put the student as top priority and the goal is for everyone is to pass. They are readily available for questions and they are quick to respond back. In addition, there are ways to encourage and motivate the student to pass.

Lotus

I enjoy attending school. I'm a online student so, it's important to me that my professors are available. It's a good peace of mind knowing that I could text, email my professors in the time of needing help. They make sure that everyone understands their assignments and get them in on time. The staff and head director of the college are nice and professional people. They put the students first and make sure we know that we do mean something and make a difference at Strayer. I enjoy attending and can't wait to start my second year.

This is a great school for working parents. The class options are very flexible. They are very understanding that people have other responsibilities like employment and children. They work with your schedule and what you are capable of being able to handle.

Nakeshia

Strayer University is Diverse, Accomindating and understanding of their students needs and expectations for a proper career driven education.

Nakeshia, Don't listen to others and their plans for your life. They're only mere suggestions and things they think you're capable of doing for your entire life. Follow your heart and decide only what you think is best. Focus on your education, your career and your goals. Don't wait time on trying to fit in with others only to be let down that they don't have the same goals and focus as you do. Clubs, groups, parties, and social gathers have never been something you've been interested in so don't fake it. Pick up your camera and use it to be a blessing to those in need, continue to focus on your photography business and use your Marketing and Advertising Degree beyond the demensions that have been set in place by those before you. Step lightly, but bravely. Your children are your inspiration for completing your degree don't disappoint them. Don't be discouraged. You're stronger than you realized and focusing on what matters will get you through every challenge that you face. I promise when it's all said and done things will be blessed and highly favorable.

The 'worst' thing about my school there's no child care. It would be amazing if there was childcare, but few if any colleges offer this as it is an added expense. If I had child care I could do morning classes instead of online classes.

James

Strayer University for me was an on line experience that suited my educational needs in a most conveniet way.

James, there are a few things you should know about how your habits will affect your life. Money is not everything and will not bring you happiness, but will make your life easier. Do not forgo a career in a field that makes you happy for a job and a paycheck that will not satisfy you. Continue with your education directly after high school so you don't have to work and go to school while supporting and raising a family. Learn to work well with others as it will serve you greatly as you grow older. Trust in the Lord your God. He will always be there for you.

So far the most frustrating thing about Strayer University is their lack of organization and support. The staff at their local office in Columbia made it very hard for me to get my transcripts sent to University of Alabama Birmingham. They didn't seeme to communicate at all with each other or the place I was ordering the transcripts from.

Strayer University-South Carolina administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.