Strayer University-South Carolina Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Strayer University-South Carolina

This is a great school for working parents. The class options are very flexible. They are very understanding that people have other responsibilities like employment and children. They work with your schedule and what you are capable of being able to handle.

Deborah

I enjoy my school. We have such great instructors that are interested in their student's progress and performance. The Dean is available to talk to his students when they need someone to listen to or advice. I love to hear from former instructor's that email their student's to let them know that they support them, and they will be rooting for them at graduation. How encouraging! I love this college.

VERONICA

I enjoy their online courses as the professors are always engaged. They seem to put the student as top priority and the goal is for everyone is to pass. They are readily available for questions and they are quick to respond back. In addition, there are ways to encourage and motivate the student to pass.

Lotus

I enjoy attending school. I'm a online student so, it's important to me that my professors are available. It's a good peace of mind knowing that I could text, email my professors in the time of needing help. They make sure that everyone understands their assignments and get them in on time. The staff and head director of the college are nice and professional people. They put the students first and make sure we know that we do mean something and make a difference at Strayer. I enjoy attending and can't wait to start my second year.