Memphis, TN
Strayer University-Tennessee

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Strayer University-Tennessee

Kristen

I truly enjoy Strayer University. The instructors are very knowledgeable and prepared for each subject. Instructors are readily available, and will help with any issues you may have. I can say that my learning experience has been a great journey so far, and I am truly retaining the subject matter being taught. Classes are so interesting and interactive that it makes you want to learn.

Sara

I presently attend schooling online. So far, the experience has been wonderful. I am contacted within 24 hours of submitted my questions and have access to helpful staff whenever I need them. I am very happy to be a part of this program with Strayer and look forward to learning more through their teachings.

I wish someone had taken the time to really educate me on the amount of independence I needed to push through Freshmen year. I used to be a very dependent individual, sheltered by my parents who encouraged my dependency. I am glad that I have grown to be a more independent woman and look forward to more experiences.

Devin

Strayer University is an amazing college! The staff are good at what they do, they are honest, and well respected by all campus students. The accreditation is straight forward. The tools we use both on camps and online are one hundred percent helpful. Strayer is the place to be if you are serious about getting a college degree.

Strayer University-Tennessee administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.